Man Utd vs Newcastle Utd - 26/12/12 @ 3pm

Beren

Guest bimpy474

Maybe i'm feeling depressed today but i dont care what the score is.

In fact i dread the thought of watching it win, lose or draw. No fun at the moment.

In fact i dread the thought of watching it win, lose or draw. No fun at the moment.

It's that Christmas thing with Mrs Bimpy innit. Don't worry about it...Just have to do it once a year.

Guest bimpy474

It's that Christmas thing with Mrs Bimpy innit. Don't worry about it...Just have to do it once a year.

Tbf she is very good at Christmas, She loves it and just takes over. Prefer it that way as its easier not to argue with her.

just watching MOTD and the van persie getting smacked with the ball thing,  he had lost it and if he hadn't tripped/stumbled when getting up to confront Williams i think he'd have got a red,  would definately have raised his hands and pushed/hit Williams. 

Putting my money on a cricket score. We're always balls on boxing day and Man Utd will be seething after this weekend.

A cricket score of a game that was abandoned after about 10 overs?

Can't see it ending about 350-10.

I understand now how the christians felt going into the arena in Roman times.....while it won't be a Chelsea-esque battering, we are going to get thumped. 3-1 I reckon, at best.

just watching MOTD and the van persie getting smacked with the ball thing,  he had lost it and if he hadn't tripped/stumbled when getting up to confront Williams i think he'd have got a red,  would definately have raised his hands and pushed/hit Williams.

Amazing - slight touch and he's gone down like snipers hit him smack between the eyes. Gets hit by a pile driver square on the napper from 1 metre away and he's up and fighting in nano-second.

Horrible cheating cunt.

Krul

Simpson  Williamson  Coloccini    Santon

Perch          Anita

Marveaux                      Jonas

Cisse  Ameobi

Krul

Simpson  Williamson  Coloccini    Santon

Perch          Anita

Marveaux                      Jonas

Cisse  Ameobi

Unless Ba is injured he's as certain a starter as we have. Why go with one goal this season Cisse ahead of Ba who's in double figures?

I do agree that Shola should be alongside ..