Beren

Guest neesy111

Reckon Pardew will play:

Back 5

Obertan    Anita    Perch    Jonas

Shola                Ba

:sadnod:

Guest hobshobs

Anyone seen :dowie: and his match preview on SSN? Has Tiote and Ben Arfa in the midfield. Unbelievably amateur. :lol:

Imagine being paid for that.

Similar in many ways to much of the absolute garbage Pardew comes out with :)

I'm loathe to make predictions. But one thing i'm absolutely certain of is that we'll lose, my father in law Will be smug as fuck and i Will have to suppress the urge to chin the cunt. All this whilst he and his gluttonous Mrs eat my food and drink all my fucking wine. They've been here a day and i am already suicidal now. I'm writing this whilst on my phone and am pretending to have gone for a shit just to get away from them.

I'm loathe to make predictions. But one thing i'm absolutely certain of is that we'll lose, my father in law Will be smug as fuck and i Will have to suppress the urge to chin the cunt. All this whilst he and his gluttonous Mrs eat my food and drink all my fucking wine. They've been here a day and i am already suicidal now. I'm writing this whilst on my phone and am pretending to have gone for a shit just to get away from them.

:lol:  enjoy your christmas.

:lol:

:lol:  enjoy your christmas.

:spit:

Bigi has to play.

No he doesn't.

He does if we want the best 'replacement' for Tiote on the pitch.

It's unfair to start him, we should have a bigger and better squad, but we have no choice, he's the best option for us.