Man United 4 - 3 Newcastle United - 26/12/12 - post-match sobfest from page 50

Dave

A lot of talk of how good the referee was today until the winner went in. Mike Dean had a good game except for the tackle on Anita. Should have been a second yellow. Bit disappointed to see so many comments about how much Manchester United are c***s though rather than praising your own side for attacking like f*** at Old Trafford and almost winning the game.

That was an incredible match.

Seriously?

Yes seriously.

Let down by some rather awful defending today. Wide players didn't offer a whole load of cover for the back four but doesn't help Simpson still thinks he has a contract for Man Utd. Some players ran their arses off though and defended from the front, others seemingly born lazy (Sammy's tracking after he came on was laughable).

Unlucky today - the lads gave it everything, so no complaints with the team or Pardew. Bit more luck and we would have gotten something from the game. I hope the FA do something with Ferguson though, as him going after the officials seemed to have an effect on the amount of free-kicks that they got in the 2nd half. Sincerely hope Anita is OK - but it looked like a broken ankle to me.

Guest neesy111

A lot of talk of how good the referee was today until the winner went in. Mike Dean had a good game except for the tackle on Anita. Should have been a second yellow. Bit disappointed to see so many comments about how much Manchester United are cunts though rather than praising your own side for attacking like fuck at Old Trafford and almost winning the game.

Your club,manager and fans are classless.

Guest bimpy474

Alex Ferguson and Jose Mourinho could spend 24 hours a day for months with Williamson and Simpson and they would still both be shocking players.

Simpson is getting stick, but Williamson was with him, both of them useless wankers in the last 5 mins, playing offside, pro's simply dont do that, well decent one with half a football brain.

If we dont buy a decent CB and RB we will go down, i know we've been better but we cant stop letting goals in.

A lot of talk of how good the referee was today until the winner went in. Mike Dean had a good game except for the tackle on Anita. Should have been a second yellow. Bit disappointed to see so many comments about how much Manchester United are cunts though rather than praising your own side for attacking like fuck at Old Trafford and almost winning the game.

Maybe if you hadn't crippled Anita who is our one big hope of pulling ourselves out of the shit you might not be getting called cunts.

Am I the only one that thinks that wasn't a great performance? Man U played about as badly as they can and still put 4 past us.  :sad:

Oh do f*** off man, we were terrific and you've got to give us credit for making them look poor at times.

You're awesome, telling people to fuck off on the internet.  :lol:  I honestly think most teams in the league would've got something against them today.

It's nothing personal, Fergie just has a detestable face and a horrible manner. You've got many good players like obviously.

It's not that either. That was one of the best matches I've ever watched. It's so frustrating about to post about how well you played and then reading 30 odd posts about how the whole team is a bunch of cunts.

yayyyyy the team I picked won again.

yayyyyy.

Guest bimpy474

East to say when you have just won. Please feck off like :lol:

Joking mate ;)

Hopefully this can spur the lads on. Yes we've lost a game we didn't deserve to, but we showed more than enough today to be positive about. Take this into the Arsenal game and we'll get something.

You can't expect to get anything at Old Trafford when you've only got one defender with a brain. We'd have won that with another good centre-back in the side.

I didn't expect to run them so close but it's predictable in the sense that it's individual errors that have cost us. We contained them really well in the first half but we were hanging on from about 70 minutes there.

A lot of talk of how good the referee was today until the winner went in. Mike Dean had a good game except for the tackle on Anita. Should have been a second yellow. Bit disappointed to see so many comments about how much Manchester United are c***s though rather than praising your own side for attacking like f*** at Old Trafford and almost winning the game.

yayyyyy the team I picked won again.

yayyyyy.

:lol:

Just log on to RedCafe: never come accross so much arrongance in my life:

We were ahead three time and still lost, sign of a team that is going to seriously struggle. There are some seriously shit teams in the Premiership this season so we should just about be alright. mackems above us though and beating City where we just rolled over especially in the first half.