Man United 4 - 3 Newcastle United - 26/12/12 - post-match sobfest from page 50

Dave

Terrible defending all game from both teams. But Mike Dean takes the pick of being the biggest piece of s**** on the pitch. How Valencia didn't get a second card for the blatant holding on Santon, and no card for that ugly prick van persie for giving Colo an elbow witch seemed very on purpose is just f***ing stupid.

But most of the lads did a good job. Though the crossing from Simpson proved to be as s*** as ever sadly. Hopefully this wont impact Ashley on spending in the summer, cause it is clearly f***ing needed. Simpson and Williamson should never start.

EDIT:

I bet if Colo had made more out of it then just getting up and playing on he would have given something. Makes me sad that I actually want our players to act out since you wont be getting any freekicks without doing it.

A lot of talk of how good the referee was today until the winner went in. Mike Dean had a good game except for the tackle on Anita. Should have been a second yellow. Bit disappointed to see so many comments about how much Manchester United are c***s though rather than praising your own side for attacking like f*** at Old Trafford and almost winning the game.

That was an incredible match.

Just log on to RedCafe: never come accross so much arrongance in my life:

There's a reason I'm not a member there.

Fair point fella: its like a seige mentality over there

Great. First game of the season I haven´t seen, and it´s what seems to be the best one so far in spite of it being a loss. On top of that, the reason for not seeing it is that I overslept, of all things. So fucking typical.

A lot of talk of how good the referee was today until the winner went in. Mike Dean had a good game except for the tackle on Anita. Should have been a second yellow. Bit disappointed to see so many comments about how much Manchester United are c***s though rather than praising your own side for attacking like f*** at Old Trafford and almost winning the game.

Just log on to RedCafe: never come accross so much arrongance in my life:

There's a reason I'm not a member there.

Shrug.

You're a good poster. Howay being a WUM. Congratulations on the victory now give us some time to stew.

You fuckers tortured me with the 3-0 like. :lol:

A lot of talk of how good the referee was today until the winner went in. Mike Dean had a good game except for the tackle on Anita. Should have been a second yellow. Bit disappointed to see so many comments about how much Manchester United are cunts though rather than praising your own side for attacking like fuck at Old Trafford and almost winning the game.

yayyyyy the team I picked won again.

yayyyyy.

Good old Sewelly!!

Guest bimpy474

As much as i hate saying this, i'm much prefer to lose like this than to get beat playing hoof ball and making no chances, being bored out of my head watching Vomit inducing boring stuff.

At least we had a go, not that makes me feel any better. I'm so pissed off i've banned the Kids and Mrs Bimpy from the room i'm so moody.

As much as i hate saying this, i'm much prefer to lose like this than to get beat playing hoof ball and making no chances, being bored out of my head watching Vomit inducing boring stuff.

At least we had a go, not that makes me feel any better. I'm so pissed off i've banned the Kids and Mrs Bimpy from the room i'm so moody.

It's simultaneously much worse and much better than getting beat 4-0.

A lot of talk of how good the referee was today until the winner went in. Mike Dean had a good game except for the tackle on Anita. Should have been a second yellow. Bit disappointed to see so many comments about how much Manchester United are cunts though rather than praising your own side for attacking like fuck at Old Trafford and almost winning the game.

yayyyyy the team I picked won again.

yayyyyy.

Good old Sewelly!!

You've added one more to your one man wolf pack.

Guest alijmitchell

As much as I disagree with his sentiment of 'disappointed at Man Utd are c***s comments', harsh reaction to Froggy here.

He could have given us a few hours to calm down before coming on here all high and mighty, and with that avatar change to boot.

Agreed, the lad's being a knob

Guest bimpy474

It's simultaneously much worse and much better than getting beat 4-0.

I know, its a bit like, would you rather a punch in the face or a kick in the bollocks.

Trying to be positive, i need it as i'm totally anti Pardew now, but going forward and keeping it on the floor, the best we've been this season.

At least we had a go, not that makes me feel any better. I'm so p*ssed off i've banned the Kids and Mrs Bimpy from the room i'm so moody.

It was a very good game of football with intense emotions on both sides. Football as it should be. I'm just so sick of us being on the losing end every fucking time ffs. When was the last time we won this type of match where the lead changed several times? Home to Leicester (4-3) and away at Leeds (3-2) is all I can remember.

Agree with the sentiment, but I'm fucking gutted. Blood spitting gutted.

As much as I disagree with his sentiment of 'disappointed at Man Utd are c***s comments', harsh reaction to Froggy here.

He could have given us a few hours to calm down before coming on here all high and mighty, and with that avatar change to boot.

Agreed, the lad's being a knob

Yeah I was wumming Wormy. :lol: Cheers though. Done now.

This game has once again highlighted that our players need to wake the fuck up and embrace the dark arts.

Arms and elbows in the face.  Roll around in agony when you lose the ball and all team mates need to crowd the referee.  Scream at the referee for every single decision and berate him whenever he goes against you.  Have a manager who is prepared to scream at every official continually for the whole game.  Somehow ensure that the referees choose to ignore all of this unfair play...

At least we had a go, not that makes me feel any better. I'm so p*ssed off i've banned the Kids and Mrs Bimpy from the room i'm so moody.

It was a very good game of football with intense emotions on both sides. Football as it should be. I'm just so sick of us being on the losing end every fucking time ffs. When was the last time we won this type of match where the lead changed several times? Home to Leicester (4-3) and away at Leeds (3-2) is all I can remember.

The Arsenal one went for us I suppose, but even that was only a draw.

Guest malandro

Am I the only one that thinks that wasn't a great performance? Man U played about as badly as they can and still put 4 past us.  :sad:

It was an improved performance in parts but MU paid very little attention to defending today. It really was a case of them playing with a 'we will score more goals' attitude. Will be very interesting to see how our passing game fairs against Everton who play a very tight game.

De Gea is shocking.

It's ridiculous. Especially given how well he took the 3-0 last season.

I got tortured, but the forum was fucking class for ages.

Guest bimpy474

Aye, agreed like, I think the only time i've felt good was getting back against Arsenal in the last 5 years.