Newcastle United v Everton - 02/01/13 @ 8pm (Live on Sky)

Guest neesy111

Imagine if Shola is played upfront alone with Cisse still on the right.

I would actually burst out laughing.

This isn't remotely possible is it?

I would stay back after the match and kick the shit out of Pardew, even he's not that daft though.

I would stay back after the match and kick the s*** out of Pardew, even he's not that daft though.

:lol: I imagine a number of people would.

Oh god Pardew ... please don't do anything silly with the lineup tonight.

Strangely confident. Reckon it'll be our best performance of the year so far.

It will be the best performance of the year so far. But, also the worst.

I guarantee it will be our most mediocre performance too, so far. Heard it here first kids.

I think it's a good bet that Shola will just be a straight swap for BA in the lineup !! This is how Pards thinks sometimes, I think he'll want to reward Shola for turning down the chance to go to ACON.

Don't put this move past Pards at all. Would be a disaster of course though !

Cisse must be in the middle up front, fact is he's now our number 1 striker and we need to play him in his prime position. I love Shola but he can't seriously be put as a first striker in the team.

I would stay back after the match and kick the shit out of Pardew, even he's not that daft though.

I'm in.

I think it's a good bet that Shola will just be a straight swap for BA in the lineup !! This is how Pards thinks sometimes, I think he'll want to reward Shola for turning down the chance to go to ACON.

Don't put this move past Pards at all. Would be a disaster of course though !

Oh shit, what were Shola's reasons for not going again? Something about the manager knows why but I am not saying?

This has been planned all along!!!

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

If it's Shola up front and cisse on the wing I give up

I've a horrible feeling this might happen - excuse would be we had prepared for Ba playing so Shola was a like-for-like replacement into the system....

Please please do not even think of starting shola, it just won't work. Cisse through centre with oberwank and marveux has to be it - or maybe jonas if fit (he will prob play jonas,shola,cisse knowing the muppet)

If it's Shola up front and cisse on the wing I give up

I've a horrible feeling this might happen - excuse would be we had prepared for Ba playing so Shola was a like-for-like replacement into the system....

No way it won't be Cisse centrally, we've been waiting the whole season to see it happen. I could see him being paired with Shola mind, maybe just to give us more aerial presence, which would be horrible.