Newcastle United v Everton - 02/01/13 @ 8pm (Live on Sky)

Guest neesy111

I'm not sure on ferguson defensively tbf, id be tempted to put anita at rb and put bigi in the center.

Think I would go that way too.

agree re ferguson, but i'd go perch to right back and bring bigi into the middle.

It's another option, but Perch has looked shaky the last couple of times he's started at right back.

He's shit anywhere apart from DM usually despite how others like to paint it. Unfortunately Ferguson hasn't really convinced at FB either although he'll definitely have more going forward and Naismith isn't the trickiest of players although he does pop with goals.

And Coleman is a doubt.

I'd give you our likely team but it's all a bit up in the air currently - whether Baines/Pienaar play, where he plays Fellaini, whether Heitinga/Naismith/Hitz/Anichebe start.

You can piss off with your mind games!  :huff:

I'm not sure on ferguson defensively tbf, id be tempted to put anita at rb and put bigi in the center.

agree re ferguson, but i'd go perch to right back and bring bigi into the middle.

It's another option, but Perch has looked shaky the last couple of times he's started at right back.

He's s*** anywhere apart from DM usually despite how others like to paint it. Unfortunately Ferguson hasn't really convinced at FB either although he'll definitely have more going forward and Naismith isn't the trickiest of players although he does pop with goals.

And Coleman is a doubt.

That's the reason im confident in Ferguson doing a job there, so far defensively hes not convincing but Evertons right side is a bit weak currently and not really something that should concern him.

(famous last words)

Baines and Pienaar will probably start, knowing our luck.

Krul

Santon      Williamson  Coloccini    Anita

Perch    Tiote  Bigi

Marveaux      Cisse      Obertan

.....Midfield would look better with Anita in there but I don't trust Fergie as a LB.

Just got to get through this game and things start to look a lot better - on Physioroom they have Cabaye, Taylor and Jonas all due back for Norwich, plus of course Debuchy (and Ba's replacement... :hmm:) coming in so we'll be a lot stronger.

Would like to see a continuation of the improved attacking performances and would probably settle for a point.

Baines and Pienaar will probably start, knowing our luck.

Krul

Santon      Williamson  Coloccini    Anita

Perch    Tiote  Bigi

Marveaux      Cisse      Obertan

.....Midfield would look better with Anita in there but I don't trust Fergie as a LB.

Why not just use Anita as RB?

Will sound mental, but I'd go with:

Krul

Simpson Williamson Colo Perch

Santon Tioté Anita Obertan

Marveaux

Cissé

Will sound mental, but I'd go with:

Krul

Simpson Williamson Colo Perch

Santon Tioté Anita Obertan

Marveaux

Cissé

Simpson's fucked.

So he is. Scrap that then :lol:

I like Perch, but in midfield not defence and especially not at full back.

I also like Ferguson, but more as a midfielder than a left back as well!!!

I think Anita has grown into his midfield role too and wouldn't want to see him at full back either.

Is Tavernier too inecperienced to through in??? Looked good in parts and poor in others as well.

Not sure why people have more faith in Tavernier than Ferguson when its quite obvious Ferguson is further along than Tavernier is at the moment....

Tavernier doesn't have a cat in hells chance of starting tonight.

It's more because he's actually a defender rather than a midfielder who has filled in at full back rather than actual ability/development.