Other clubs' kits (2024/25)

Toon Hoser

2 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

St Helens rugby league special.

Wash your mouth out :lol: Airdrie’s is the proper Diamond - The V goes down the back too making it a diamond. Their traditional kit. That’s why they are nicknamed the Diamonds.  

That Sponsor is 1000x better then some random sports betting company that the majority of Premier League teams have these days.

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

That Sponsor is 1000x better then some random sports betting company that the majority of Premier League teams have these days.

It is. It looks awful tho 

Interesting kits. Pinstripes always feels very lower-league to me but they're definitely nice kits. Debatable as to whether the badge is big enough. 

5 hours ago, 54 said:

Oh absolutely. Ed Sheeran though. :bob:

I've moaned about adidas's kits this season but I absolutely love the colours on Colombia's kit. They always have good kits but this one's especially bright and garish, love it. Up with this sort of thing.

21 minutes ago, Chris L said:

Spennymoor town’s new home and away kits. Home kit has full stripes on the back too for a change 

IMG_5606.jpeg

As I've said before, Errea is always making nice kits!

agreed, spenny have had some very tidy kits over the recent years, only issue with errea is the sizes, got to get about 3 sizes bigger haha