Other clubs' kits (2024/25)

Toon Hoser

25 minutes ago, brummie said:

Yeah, I know. Rodri is just a throwback.

Although, being a traditionalist, we really need to see more players wearing long sleeve shirts again.

Agree with that, especially goalies. 

Makes me sick seeing goalies in short sleeves. 

20 minutes ago, NG32 said:

Agree with that, especially goalies. 

Makes me sick seeing goalies in short sleeves. 

Even worse - keepers in tracksuit bottoms.

We had an emergency loan about 15 years ago of one who wore them, Kiraly I think his name was. Shit.

Also, another shit keeper, pretty sure I remember Lee Clamp wearing them whilst playing for our blue neighbours against us a while back. 

Jesus. He was mega shit.

5 minutes ago, brummie said:

Even worse - keepers in tracksuit bottoms.

We had an emergency loan about 15 years ago of one who wore them, Kiraly I think his name was. Shit.

Also, another shit keeper, pretty sure I remember Lee Clamp wearing them whilst playing for our blue neighbours against us a while back. 

Jesus. He was mega shit.

Was that the Kiraly who used to play for Palace? Always wore big baggy joggers aswell didn't he and not even proper trackies 

1 hour ago, OCK said:

Drill into us as kids to tuck our shirts in. Not saying the coach I had was shit, but that's the only thing I remember from them.

I grew up with Hoddle and Archibald so always had my shirt out and my socks rolled down.

13 minutes ago, OCK said:

I await your thoughts on karma. 

I understand why people use them, but I think the easy interest free route may lead some people, particularly the young, into dangerous levels of debt.

Oh, no, hang on.

1 hour ago, Kilcline said:

Was that the Kiraly who used to play for Palace? Always wore big baggy joggers aswell didn't he and not even proper trackies 

That is him.

Absolute clownshoe, looked like he sleeps in bushes, like he was wearing the stuff he wears when he's emulsioning or something.

I think that Lee Clamp was even worse. Grealish rolled one in past him from 20 yards at The Sty, and it was genuinely the slowest shot I've ever seen, barely reached the goal line but Clamp - in his fucking jogging bottoms - took about 12 minutes from diving to hitting the ground, nowhere near it.