Other clubs' kits (2024/25)

Toon Hoser

I hate gold on fabric, it just looks wrong, you can say the same for silver. It's tacky, it was tacky when we did it 10-12 years ago and it's tacky now.

If the rumours of our next shirt having 'victory gold' in it are true then you can garuantee that it's going to be another in the line of tacky shirts for us.

Guest firetotheworks

I hate gold on fabric, it just looks wrong, you can say the same for silver. It's tacky, it was tacky when we did it 10-12 years ago and it's tacky now.

If the rumours of our next shirt having 'victory gold' in it are true then you can garuantee that it's going to be another in the line of tacky shirts for us.

That's my next album title sorted.

Haven't bought a top in about 8 years, but it really f***s me off when you see all these new shirts get released and there's f*** all from us.

I know fuck all so don't take this as gospel but 2 seasons ago we played liverpool away last game of the season and we released or grey away jersey the Thursday before, last season we played West Ham last game of the season and released or home jersey the Thursday before again... So don't be surprised to see something this week

Usually though they have been leaked by now. If I'm not mistaken all of our Puma shirts were leaked long before the official images came out.

Just waited until after the Villa game to end so that they know which league patch to put on the shirts in the promo materials. Expect fans to be treated to the kit we'll be playing in in the Championship next season against Spurs. More chance to milk every penny left of the fans.

Remember that season that no one knew what our shirt looked like until we rocked up in a friendly against some third-rate goat herders?

Yes. But which kit was it? Was it the last one with Virgin money? The one that had the fucking spikes? Got that one as a wedding gift. Urgghh.

Have this on our shirts next season. Looks like an electricity company

http://www.football-league.co.uk/cms_images/efl-logo-8x6549-2798852_478x359.jpg

Where's this from?