Other clubs' kits (2024/25)

Toon Hoser

Was looking through my collection of shirts the other day and that tailored by umbro England shirt really was class imo.

It's the red one I have, and whilst it is just a red shirt, it mixed the materials between the front panel and the arms etc.

Would've loved a shirt by them at that time. Think man city got one and their gear looked class also.

Edit- sorry I went off on a tangent, it was meant to be about hearts having class kits for as long as remember.

Edited by NE27

3 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Was looking through my collection of shirts the other day and that tailored by umbro England shirt really was class imo.

It's the red one I have, and whilst it is just a red shirt, it mixed the materials between the front panel and the arms etc.

Would've loved a shirt by them at that time. Think man city got one and their gear looked class also.

The 2010 England shirt was pretty much perfect. 

York United, a 4 year old Canadian club, who had a rebrand from York 9 to York United a year ago with a new colour scheme, now have 3 retro kits from Football Town (1 more than us), all of them making reference to their new branding and colour scheme.

?

It’s good news for the Canadian clubs and the CPL, but funny non the less.

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

York United, a 4 year old Canadian club, who had a rebrand from York 9 to York United a year ago with a new colour scheme, now have 3 retro kits from Football Town (1 more than us), all of them making reference to their new branding and colour scheme.

?

It’s good news for the Canadian clubs and the CPL, but funny non the less.

post pics then you tease

3 hours ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Genuinely looks like a knock off you'd pick up in the Canary Islands for a tenner.

Just been to Turkey and this looks like the pile of shit fake ones they were selling in the bazaars.