Other clubs' kits (2024/25)

Toon Hoser

Whats with nikes obsession with paying homage to clubs restro kits? have they realised their current template is gash?

englands current shirt is homage to 1998s kit, chelseas new shirt is also the late 90s, as is liverpools home and away, and i think sunderlands home one is maybe the 80s?

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

I really don't want Nike as a kit manufacturer.    

That design is stinking and I hate how pervasive it is. It's not a Brighton kit, it's a Brighton version of the Nike kit. (Same applies to everyone with Nike)

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

That design is stinking and I hate how pervasive it is. It's not a Brighton kit, it's a Brighton version of the Nike kit. (Same applies to everyone with Nike)

Yep, its just a template kit with no thought going into it. Nothing custom, just a plain template with the Brighton shade on blue.  Coupled with the shite sleeve line, and it's terrible.

1 hour ago, 54 said:

Yep, its just a template kit with no thought going into it. Nothing custom, just a plain template with the Brighton shade on blue.  Coupled with the shite sleeve line, and it's terrible.

image.png.ef4a4c1b367407f7e9324efef161563b.png

These are speed creases. They make you go faster.

Not a kit I know, but get a load of how Brexit Means Brexit this is. These shoes will come with a free Paul Weller wig. These shoes will have you demanding WTO rules. These shoes want to see what'd happen if you tried building a church in one of their countries. These shoes want to know why they've all got the newest mobile phones. These shoes will make you racist.

Edited by enthusiast

Just now, enthusiast said:

Not a kit I know, but get a load of how Brexit Means Brexit this is. These shoes will come with a free Paul Weller wig. These shoes will have you demanding WTO rules. These shoes want to know why they've all got the newest mobile phones. These shoes will make you racist.

ordered mine last night.