Other clubs' kits (2024/25)

Toon Hoser

On 31/05/2024 at 16:17, Optimistic Nut said:

Hearts new kit. 

Screenshot_20240531-211537.png

Umbro consistently putting out the best clobber imo

I know u can't do much with their colours but seriously some of the Spurs kit designs are like identical to past season design. And I don't mean from seasons very long ago. But recent design.

2 hours ago, nufcjb said:

I know u can't do much with their colours but seriously some of the Spurs kit designs are like identical to past season design. And I don't mean from seasons very long ago. But recent design.

It’s great, isn’t it?

23 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

It’s great, isn’t it?

Depends. my post was not meant as a knock on Spurs particularly but more to Nike. Atleast when you had Kappa, Under Armour, Umbro, heck even Pony, they had different designs ( I think) whether it was nice or not. With Nike, I swear it's like you have had it before.

50 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Depends. my post was not meant as a knock on Spurs particularly but more to Nike. Atleast when you had Kappa, Under Armour, Umbro, heck even Pony, they had different designs ( I think) whether it was nice or not. With Nike, I swear it's like you have had it before.

Yeah, it’s the same old problem - the balance between keeping the same kit because it’s cool and tradition etc but also needing to change it enough to justify the extortionate pricing.

Our home white kit and away navy kit last year were simple and gorgeous, then there was that terrible pyjama-like third kit. I kinda like it that way though. Keep the first and second kits the same and fuck about with the third.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, leffe186 said:

Yeah, it’s the same old problem - the balance between keeping the same kit because it’s cool and tradition etc but also needing to change it enough to justify the extortionate pricing.

Our home white kit and away navy kit last year were simple and gorgeous, then there was that terrible pyjama-like third kit. I kinda like it that way though. Keep the first and second kits the same and fuck about with the third.

I'm seeing the away or the third you have coming up gave me Banana in Pyjamas vibes. But I don't mind that as I'm like you, keep one kit something tradutional.and simple and do one wild design for away or the third.

Edited by nufcjb

On 04/06/2024 at 18:33, Disco said:

Dundee dropping this banger too but it’s just a training top

image.thumb.png.aa0afa7ed42ddeb0aee5aa5ebdbeeb5a.png

Aye the m&m collection.

1 hour ago, Funtime Frankie said:

Their away shirt is pure filth too. Will definitely be purchased by many a non French person

The pure size of the badge ruins its it. It’s just daft. France have had some crackers over the years 

Screenshot_20240611_232907_Instagram.thumb.jpg.553eff648fa3873f2e663c6017906bd9.jpg

Conference-tastic. Shame because the recent efforts with Puma were so tidy and incorporated subtle graphic designs. This is just basic as ferk.