Which players love playing against NUFC

Guest sicko2ndbest

The annoying thing is that I still don't think he's very good. We just constantly play into his hands with a high line.

I always thought he's over-criticised. Quality player, imo, and he's been so for the last couple of years now. Will only get better.

Cast your mind back to the 3 goals he scored past us (in two separate games; 4-0 in the LC and the 4-4) during the 09/10 season. Three times he went one-on-one with Krul and 3 times he finished it excellently. Not to mention the 3 good finishs last night, of course.

Jason Roberts

First game I ever went to was with my dad was against West Brom, i'd never been that into football before that but Jason Roberts tore us a new hoop, remember thinking that he must be one of the best around  :lol:

Jason Roberts

First game I ever went to was with my dad was against West Brom, i'd never been that into football before that but Jason Roberts tore us a new hoop, remember thinking that he must be one of the best around  :lol:

Absolutely shat on us in the relegation season. Turns into Drogba against us, it's ridiculous.

i remember in the old second division days loads of keepers having blinders up here, bob bolder(sheff wed), nigel batch(grimsby) an orient keeper whose name i can't recall, even tony frigging currie saved a pen in the first division.

Frank Mcavennie seems to jump out for some reason, despised the twat as well.

Don Hutchison was a try hard twat.

Letissier definitely, would agree with the comment about Shearer at Blackburn as well from earlier.

Speedie  :D  I remember Blackburn away in the cup in '93 I think it was, the whole Darwen away end.....we've all shagged your wife, Speedie, Speedie. Think the little bastard scored as well.

Also Dennis Wise.

Hope Nolan won't become one of these (not a c*** but scoring against us every time)

Didn't he do well against us while he was at Bolton?

Only thing I really remember him doing against us of note was miss a penalty in Keegan's last home game.

Also shoved Peter Ramage in the back, causing him to score an o.g. at the Reebok. Pav was in goal, was during the Roeder days.