Brighton vs Newcastle United (FA Cup 3rd Rd) - 05/01/13 @ 12.30pm (live on ITV1)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Perch/Williamson were great for about 3 games last season, they have a good performance in them it just depends on facing the right kind of opponent.

If it takes a replay it takes a replay, I don't want to go out to fucking Poyet again. I hate Saturday's without football so a third round exit would be a disaster from that point of view, I don't buy this "distraction" shit, you play games to win and as someone else said, we might get a totally shit team at home in round 4, by which point we'll have most of the first teamers back (in theory) and things might be looking a bit rosier.

Perch/Williamson were great for about 3 games last season, they have a good performance in them it just depends on facing the right kind of opponent.

If it takes a replay it takes a replay, I don't want to go out to fucking Poyet again. I hate Saturday's without football so a third round exit would be a disaster from that point of view, I don't buy this "distraction" shit, you play games to win and as someone else said, we might get a totally shit team at home in round 4, by which point we'll have most of the first teamers back (in theory) and things might be looking a bit rosier.

Didn't Perch and Williamson play at home to Liverpool last season together?

Tbh they aren't the worst partners ever even if they aren't ideal.

They suit each other quite well, Williamson the bigger 'get rid' defender and Perch the quicker and more comfortable on the ball defender.