Brighton vs Newcastle United (FA Cup 3rd Rd) - 05/01/13 @ 12.30pm (live on ITV1)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cisse + Colo out with slight knocks.

So our 1 capable defender and our main goal threat out, going to be a big ask to get something. Wouldn't shock me if we stitched ourselves and ground out a draw.

Krul

Tavernier Perch Williamson Fergie

Tiote Anita

Sammy  Marveaux  Obertan

Shola

I was wrong before - Tiote has gone apparently:

http://www.breakingnews.ie/sport/soccer/tiote-away-for-fa-cup-tie-579932.html

Abeid in then, I suppose?

Wouldn't mind seeing Amalfitano in one of the attacking midfield positions either.

Find it beyond ridiculous that the poll shows over half don't care or actively hope we go out. Yet more proof how the PL and CL are slowly ruining football.

To be honest I'd care more if we were higher up the league and there was zero risk of going down. Then there might be more of an interest to progress in the competition as it'd still be a fantastic cup to win. As it is the focus is squarely on keeping players fit and what type of team we'll turn out for Norwich away.

Voted must win in the poll btw, we desperately need that away win, even if it's against a lower league team. I also would like a good cup run, and while this might be arrogant I don't think we'll be anywhere near getting relegated by the end of the season.

Once the match starts I'll probably be much more up for it than I'm feeling now. Agree that a win, any win would build some confidence. It's just exactly the sort of match we lose. Can see Williamson getting bundled over or slipping and the winner going in :lol: cue massive ITV "one of the greatest upsets EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" type carry on

Any extra games would only be thrown back in our faces by our beloved manager when the league form continues to get worse. It's a ready made excuse which he'll love.

We've lost 9 out of 11, the league form can't get much worse! :lol:

Seriously though, really hope for a decent performance, a win would be great for morale, and I really, really want us to win the bloody cup one day!

Hopefully Shola is dealt an injury so Pards is forced to play Cisse in the right position.

That said, slightly looking forward to match if we can get a proper good victory to boost morale, lord knows we need it.

Any extra games would only be thrown back in our faces by our beloved manager when the league form continues to get worse. It's a ready made excuse which he'll love.

We've lost 9 out of 11, the league form can't get much worse! :lol:

Seriously though, really hope for a decent performance, a win would be great for morale, and I really, really want us to win the bloody cup one day!

Could be 10 out of 12  :yao:

We've lost so many games, we're down at the bottom of the table and our away form is terrible. Losing against lower league Brighton, on live TV, would be disastrous tbh.

I'm normally a cautious one when it comes to the cups and if we need to concentrate on the league I would say that's the most important thing but this time I think any win is a good thing.

I voted for the no pressure game option but I do want us to win.