Will any of our players go on to manage us one day?

Tiresias

How's Temuri getting on these days?

Manager of Georgia, so I wouldn't imagine he'd have a great record.

P 24, W 9, D 7, L 8

For a country like Georgia, that's pretty impressive.

Debatable as it'll depend who they've played; according to wiki their last wins came against Moldova, Albania, Luxembourg, Belarus (A).

True, but they also narrowly lost to Spain, drawn in Greece, beaten Croatia in his time there.

:thup: on the whole he does seem a good manager like, not one you'd have predicted back in the day. Never forget going wild in the frontroom when he scored in Zagreb. The precursor to the greatest game I've ever attended.

P 24, W 9, D 7, L 8

Debatable as it'll depend who they've played; according to wiki their last wins came against Moldova, Albania, Luxembourg, Belarus (A).

True, but they also narrowly lost to Spain, drawn in Greece, beaten Croatia in his time there.

:thup: on the whole he does seem a good manager like, not one you'd have predicted back in the day. Never forget going wild in the frontroom when he scored in Zagreb. The precursor to the greatest game I've ever attended.

That was class. :lol:

Did "Marco" Viduka play against us in that game?

At the talk in with Steve Harper he said that when the Carlisle job came up not too long ago his first thought was that he would go for it if it had of been one year on. He seemed really keen on management.

P 24, W 9, D 7, L 8

Aye, him upfront, Prosinecki pulling the strings in the middle.

Players get so rich now that when they retire they don't need management, it's far easier to play golf or work for the plethora of TV channels. Then there'll be a massive world shortage of managers, not enough to go around. To solve this, managers start to take control of multiple teams at once - just like on old FM games. But us? Nah, we'll send out the Shola signal.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNc2g0sOIb7G8Jhohb1qQMa2JV5F4twIDc0xryzKPUF72nqfYE

Although seriously, I can imagine Harper, Nolan & Lovenkrands going into management.

Nolan is probably only chance and he's already co-managed us once so doubt he'd want to come back after a successful first spell.

Franck Dumas would probably be outside shout given we'll soon be 100% francais, can't see any of the current crop doing owt.

Doubt it, given the fact he was basically thrown out of the club and told to piss off.

Not one of the current lot...

Who knows where the club will be in 10 years, anyway ? Could be dead and gone if things don't improve....look at the likes of Sheffied Weds and United, also Wolves and Huddersfield - all big clubs years ago with decent crowds.

Not one of the current lot...

Who knows where the club will be in 10 years, anyway ? Could be dead and gone if things don't improve....look at the likes of Sheffied Weds and United, also Wolves and Huddersfield - all big clubs years ago with decent crowds.

Not 10 years back they weren't. Don't exaggerate.

P 24, W 9, D 7, L 8

Aye, him upfront, Prosinecki pulling the strings in the middle.

Silvio Maric too no?

P 24, W 9, D 7, L 8

He's had excellent experience so far as a manager then. His Cypriots in the champions league played some decent stuff.