Burkina Faso

Nigeria

Ethiopia

Group D:

Ivory Coast

Algeria

Togo

Tunisia

Coverage on ITV 4 and British Eurosport.

Tiote's fixtures:

Friendly Vs Egypt on 14/01/13 - Not sure on KO times/ TV

Jan 22 15:00 GMT Ivory Coast v Togo         Royal Bafokeng Stadium (British Eurosport / British Eurosport HD)

Jan 26 15:00 GMT Ivory Coast v Tunisia Royal Bafokeng Stadium (British Eurosport 2 / British Eurosport 2 HD)

Jan 30 17:00 GMT Algeria v Ivory Coast Royal Bafokeng Stadium (British Eurosport / British Eurosport HD)

Although we slate it for the right reasons, it always provides some great entertainment.

P.S:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf59xokM671qb53og.gif

do Africans actually care about this out of interest?

Yes. To begin on a markedly combative note, Nations Cup has been held on a two to three year interval ever since its inception in the late 1950's. This is the way we do things. We should change because Europe has the money in football? I hope that when China has brought the world to its knees and owns the best football league and the players, that Europe is willing to move the "more prestigious" European tournament and even the World Cup to fit with the Chinese season, which runs from March to November, and hold it at an interval set by the Chinese. It angers me when these people complain of our tournament.

Holding it in two consecutive years is remarkably naive and foolish by CAF, though.

Groups A and D should be quite entertaining. You would figure that Morocco should stop underachieving at some point and it will be a scrap for second place in D. I would favour us to take our group, but Zambia and BF are good sides. Cape Verde are my dark horse. They play good football and beat the hell out of Cameroon in the qualifier.

In my life time, Nigeria have finished second in this three times. We have finished third five times. Also, we have withdrawn once as favourites and been banned once as favourites. We have more "medals" than any other team in history, but have won only twice. Surely whatever curse this tourney has on my country must soon end.

What do you think of the Ameobi 'saga' baba?

It is a negative sum game for me. I don't want him representing my country at Nations Cup (Keshi would like to leave Oba who is playing well and Odemwingie who is talented home for Ameobi?!), especially since he rejected us when he was a mildly desirable commodity, and I do not want him in the team at NUFC or giving an excuse to the powers at the club. He just isn't useful at this point

Hey Baba, how are you? :)

Very well. I have a broken leg and decided to visit my women's people for the holidays. I am not which of these is more regrettable.

do Africans actually care about this out of interest?

Yes. To begin on a markedly combative note, Nations Cup has been held on a two to three year interval ever since its inception in the late 1950's. This is the way we do things. We should change because Europe has the money in football? I hope that when China has brought the world to its knees and owns the best football league and the players, that Europe is willing to move the "more prestigious" European tournament and even the World Cup to fit with the Chinese season, which runs from March to November, and hold it at an interval set by the Chinese. It angers me when these people complain of our tournament.

Holding it in two consecutive years is remarkably naive and foolish by CAF, though.

Groups A and D should be quite entertaining. You would figure that Morocco should stop underachieving at some point and it will be a scrap for second place in D. I would favour us to take our group, but Zambia and BF are good sides. Cape Verde are my dark horse. They play good football and beat the hell out of Cameroon in the qualifier.

In my life time, Nigeria have finished second in this three times. We have finished third five times. Also, we have withdrawn once as favourites and been banned once as favourites. We have more "medals" than any other team in history, but have won only twice. Surely whatever curse this tourney has on my country must soon end.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30294516.jpg

Christ :lol:

Hey Baba, how are you? :)

Very well. I have a broken leg and decided to visit my women's people for the holidays. I am not which of these is more regrettable.

:lol:

Get well soon.

:lol: i shouldn't laugh  :(

Anyway i'm not bothered about it this time, only Tiote has left and he's been garbage this season so i can actually enjoy the competition without hoping my teams players lose every game :lol: