Reds 2-5 Blues - 10/03/13 - post-match reaction from page 35

Yorkie

Am I still able to claim the free pints for the MOM against Peterborough? I think they may have expired.

Unbelievable we lost that to two dodgy pens.

We was robbed as they say, they were canny matches and always good to put faces to names which I'll now have forgot.

Get me down as a maybe. Will def be at stoke game but me knee is fucked at the min, so i'll see how it is closer to the game.  :)

I'll keep saying it, but if you're not fit to play, just come along for the laugh anyway. :thup:

Get me down as a maybe. Will def be at stoke game but me knee is f***ed at the min, so i'll see how it is closer to the game.  :)

I'll keep saying it, but if you're not fit to play, just come along for the laugh anyway. :thup:

and a gawp at jill's pom poms.

:lol: If people are hell-bent on maintaining their previous allegiances, we can do so. Personally i'm not bothered, since it's been so long, and we want the teams to be as even as possible. We can sort that later but if you're desperate to remain one or the other, just say. :thup:

Want to be red if its the same group, Blues suck, reds are awesome.

First one was 7-4 blues, then it was a 2-1 blues game that was abandoned after an hour due to pitch booking mixup, then 3-1 reds in the sunshine... then I dunno after that.

That was the best one. Really, really tight game that one.

Good memory.

First one was 7-4 blues, then it was a 2-1 blues game that was abandoned after an hour due to pitch booking mixup, then 3-1 reds in the sunshine... then I dunno after that.

Good memory.

Aye, that was the one where I actually played a bit well. :lol:

I agree though, the 3-1 game was probably the best standard and most well contested one of the lot. Wasn't that when cp40 and gimp started wrestling with each other in the middle of the pitch?

Good memory.

I agree though, the 3-1 game was probably the best standard and most well contested one of the lot. Wasn't that when cp40 and gimp started wrestling with each other in the middle of the pitch?

I believe so, yes.

Good memory.

cheating fucking Reds.

Dino and I scored in the same game at Gosforth High School :smitten: Madras played in that one. Reds lost. Think we went 1 up, then 3-1 down, then I smashed a precise effort in the top corner... after that it was all a blur. Fairly sure this was the same game where sicknote broke his finger in the warm up.

Oh and there were about four hundred foul throws. Cunt ref.

Dino and I scored in the same game at Gosforth High School :smitten: Madras played in that one. Reds lost. Think we went 1 up, then 3-1 down, then I smashed a precise effort in the top corner... after that it was all a blur. Fairly sure this was the same game where sicknote broke his finger in the warm up.

Oh and there were about four hundred foul throws. Cunt ref.

I kill u, u semi american bastard.