Reds 2-5 Blues - 10/03/13 - post-match reaction from page 35

Yorkie

I'll come along to watch... I play 10-11am on a Saturday so could even offer possible substitute cover if desperate but at my age I'm really only a 5-A-Side player... Would be nice to see you all for the first time though if the offer is there...

Honestly mate, it doesn't matter what your usual preferred size of pitch is, skill, or fitness. As I'm not one to talk on any of those fronts. Come along. :thup:

Cheers... I'll definitely make the effort to come along as my game is over in Royal Quays so Coach Lane not far from there... I can always just keep the score!

Aye i really must stress that ability is no factor whatsoever. Don't let it deter anyone. There's some canny players in that list for sure, but every game we've ever had has been reasonably tight and competitive. The teams have always been balanced, more-or-less.

I'm really shit and massively unfit, but hey why not.

Good man. Nice to see another fresh face.

At this rate, we'll have a few extra. Don't want to go overboard because it tends to ruin the fluency of the matches, but there's every chance we'll be able to do rolling subs. Should help anyone who's blowing out their arses after ten minutes.

Good timing with this btw, literally days after the unused NOFC board was finally binned.  :lol:

Well that was the catalyst. We could never seem to get one of these going whilst NOFC was still happening.

Man, I wish I lived closer I'd be well up for this :lol:

Whereabouts are you, mate? Like i say - i've juxtaposed it with a Newcastle game so any day-trippers aren't here purely for this kickabout.

London.

I'm coming up for the Reading game in a couple of weeks and I'd defo fancy the stoke game, it just might mean me coming up Friday night instead. Would be nice to see everyone as well!

Good use of juxtaposed btw, rating that.

:lol: If people are hell-bent on maintaining their previous allegiances, we can do so. Personally i'm not bothered, since it's been so long, and we want the teams to be as even as possible. We can sort that later but if you're desperate to remain one or the other, just say. :thup:

I'd better dig out my pom poms.

fnarr fnarr.

i'm struggling for the day off as it is but if i get it i may make a cameo. i can give about a weeks notice.

for anyone tempted but unsure due to meeting strangers etc i didn't know anyone face to face and they were fine, a little serious with the pre match warm up maybe but if your lucky you'll see disco dive like  a falcon and and have a drink with an all right group of lads. (but learn to take a proper throw in before turning up!)

I'd better dig out my pom poms.

fnarr fnarr.

i'm struggling for the day off as it is but if i get it i may make a cameo. i can give about a weeks notice.

for anyone tempted but unsure due to meeting strangers etc i didn't know anyone face to face and they were fine, a little serious with the pre match warm up maybe but if your lucky you'll see disco dive like  a falcon and and have a drink with an all right group of lads. (but learn to take a proper throw in before turning up!)

:lol:

Nice one, Bowlingcrofty. Madras, i'll put you in the maybes list for now.

Post yer positions, bitchez.