Reds 2-5 Blues - 10/03/13 - post-match reaction from page 35

Yorkie

Yeah that was the one disco had to go in nets, think I scored also.

Oh shit. I had blocked that from my memory.

:scared:

Dino and I scored in the same game at Gosforth High School :smitten: Madras played in that one. Reds lost. Think we went 1 up, then 3-1 down, then I smashed a precise effort in the top corner... after that it was all a blur. Fairly sure this was the same game where sicknote broke his finger in the warm up.

Oh and there were about four hundred foul throws. Cunt ref.

I kill u, u semi american bastard.

:lol: :angel:

Dino and I scored in the same game at Gosforth High School :smitten: Madras played in that one. Reds lost. Think we went 1 up, then 3-1 down, then I smashed a precise effort in the top corner... after that it was all a blur. Fairly sure this was the same game where sicknote broke his finger in the warm up.

Oh and there were about four hundred foul throws. Cunt ref.

That was great, extra special on our home ground. Shame how it ended though :lol:

And American playing football? Pfffftt.

One fat lad available for a DM/CM/Slow RB role.

Level = alreet. Can ping a pass, take a corner and tackle. Just don't ask for any skill or beating anyone for pace.

Play fives twice/three times a week.

Preferably on bowlingcrowftys team and NSG's.

Danke.

Edit: probably fit enough for a half at the moment.

:lol: No need for this "i wanna be on so-and-so's team" stuff. We're all big boys.

I don't have any way of contacting NSG.

Well I'm not playing then.

It's my ball and I'm going home.

Nah not bothered to be fair. Just don't expect owt special.

First one was 7-4 blues, then it was a 2-1 blues game that was abandoned after an hour due to pitch booking mixup, then 3-1 reds in the sunshine... then I dunno after that.

We were rock solid that game, shame about most of the rest! We won the last one though didn't we? I miss cp40 and wullie in these from the early ones.

This looks like it's gonna go very well. Good stuff Yorkie.

I'm happy to stay with the blues. Massively unfit, put on about 4 stone since that game at Gosforth. Fairly sure I can still carry off the classy CB role though, the first few yards is all in the mind.

And for those whining about it being too far. I've ridden the overnight megabus from London to get these games. Dedication, as Roy Castle said, is what you need.

First one was 7-4 blues, then it was a 2-1 blues game that was abandoned after an hour due to pitch booking mixup, then 3-1 reds in the sunshine... then I dunno after that.

We were rock solid that game, shame about most of the rest! We won the last one though didn't we? I miss cp40 and wullie in these from the early ones.

I've PM'd Wullie, no reply as yet.

Same applies for Greg, btw, who could solve a goalkeeping problem if he were up for it. Good goalie is Greg.

I've PM'd Wullie, no reply as yet.

Same applies for Greg, btw, who could solve a goalkeeping problem if he were up for it. Good goalie is Greg.

true, lazy git mind as he brought the car from his (fall down twice distance) but kind enough to offer me a lift. (who did i walk from his to the brandling with ? i'm terrible remembering people.)