Newcastle vs. Reading - 19/01/2013 @ 3pm (not on TV) - DEFINITELY ON

Skirge

Guest neesy111

I'm jacking it in, I've had enough of us under Ashley.  The club is an absolute joke from top to bottom and it won't change.  Last season was just a one off which might happen again if everything falls into place but then we'll take 3 step backwards again.

I'm jacking it in, I've had enough of us under Ashley.  The club is an absolute joke from top to bottom and it won't change.  Last season was just a one off which might happen again if everything falls into place but then we'll take 3 step backwards again.

It's just difficult to see where we are going to start progressing and keep progressing, we always seem to take those 3 steps back and take years to recover. This club should be fighting every single season in the top 8 and this season we have been embarrassing against teams like Reading, Norwich, Villa, West Ham, Southampton, West Brom - it's a fucking joke tbh - we are the worst footballing team in the league and a total laughing stock

It's just difficult to see where we are going to start progressing and keep progressing, we always seem to take those 3 steps back and take years to recover. This club should be fighting every single season in the top 8 and this season we have been embarrassing against teams like Reading, Norwich, Villa, West Ham, Southampton, West Brom - it's a fucking joke tbh - we are the worst footballing team in the league and a total laughing stock

Really don't want to bite but get a grip. QPR, Villa, Reading undoubtedly been worse than us this season.

You say we should be top 8 every single season, we're currently only 10 points off that despite us having a poor season.

You've got to be mad to say things haven't really improved in recent years. Even before relegation I think our team was worse than it is now and that team certainly cost a lot more to assemble than this one.

We've become the epitome of a yo-yo club  :jesuswept:

It's just difficult to see where we are going to start progressing and keep progressing, we always seem to take those 3 steps back and take years to recover. This club should be fighting every single season in the top 8 and this season we have been embarrassing against teams like Reading, Norwich, Villa, West Ham, Southampton, West Brom - it's a f***ing joke tbh - we are the worst footballing team in the league and a total laughing stock

Really don't want to bite but get a grip. QPR, Villa, Reading undoubtedly been worse than us this season.

You say we should be top 8 every single season, we're currently only 10 points off that despite us having a poor season.

You've got to be mad to say things haven't really improved in recent years. Even before relegation I think our team was worse than it is now and that team certainly cost a lot more to assemble than this one.

We have less points than when we went down at same point. We have undoubtedly got a stronger set of individuals but no style of play or organisation, we lack the football basics and seem to plod through games. We resemble our hopeless manager and I for one have no faith in him getting us out of this and progressing us in future. There is very little to cling onto there and I can only see it getting worse

As I said last week, fuck up against Reading and that's it for me. Not going to another game or spending another penny following NUFC until he sells up or preferably has a long and excruciating seizure which results in him being rendered severely impaired and soiling his fat, perverted arse for the rest of his days.

As I said last week, f*** up against Reading and that's it for me. Not going to another game or spending another penny following NUFC until he sells up or preferably has a long and excruciating seizure which results in him being rendered severely impaired and soiling his fat, perverted arse for the rest of his days.

Think i would prefer the latter :lol:

Guest neesy111

As I said last week, fuck up against Reading and that's it for me. Not going to another game or spending another penny following NUFC until he sells up or preferably has a long and excruciating seizure which results in him being rendered severely impaired and soiling his fat, perverted arse for the rest of his days.

Been talking to a few friends and the feeling was is that everyone's just had enough of caring about the club to keep on going.

Guest firetotheworks

I doubt I'll renew next season tbh. It's a pricey subscription to anger and sadness with absolutely nothing of worth in return. I've barely enjoyed the matches where we've won let alone lost. Ashley talks about value for money, well it works both ways.

Guest neesy111

I doubt I'll renew next season tbh. It's a pricey subscription to anger and sadness with absolutely nothing of worth in return. I've barely enjoyed the matches where we've won let alone lost. Ashley talks about value for money, well it works both ways.

Treats us like customers, then I'll say what he's offering is complete shite.

:thup: :thup:

Krul

Debuchy willo perch santon

Obertan Cabaye Anita Jonas

Cisse Ameobi

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Would you like Cisse on the wing? Is that the problem?

Krul

Cisse Ranger

Would a better team to start, then get Shola on with 20 minutes to go ftw.

He'll not start ranger when Shola can run himself into the ground unable to walk after 20mins then replace Cisse on the 70m mark just in case Shola does something apart from breathe like he's dying.

Krul

Cisse Ameobi

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Would you like Cisse on the wing? Is that the problem?

Now that's just mean :lol: