Newcastle vs. Reading - 19/01/2013 @ 3pm (not on TV) - DEFINITELY ON

Skirge

Krul

Debuchy Taylor Colo Santon

Cabaye Anita

Remy        Marv      Jonas

Cisse

God, I remember how bad they were that game and season. That they have managed to get to PL in this short of time is still a mystery :lol:

That was the during the short reign of Brenden Rogers. Played a very young midfield that was bullied by Alan Smith, who should have been sent off but the ref bottled it.

Krul

Debuchy  Saylor  Colo    Santon

Perch\Jonas 

Cabaye        Bigi          Anita     

Marv

Cisse 

Something like that.

Like the QPR game where bringing on Shola might actually be of some use. Still hope it doesn't come to that and we get a couple of early goals and make it comfortable.

Need to start flying out the blocks like we did a lot in the promotion season where teams couldn't live with us and the game was over pretty quickly. I know it's very different now but readings away record is horrendous. If there is ever a time to a get a confidence boosting win it's this game.

God, I remember how bad they were that game and season. That they have managed to get to PL in this short of time is still a mystery :lol:

That was the during the short reign of Brenden Rogers. Played a very young midfield that was bullied by Alan Smith, who should have been sent off but the ref bottled it.

What does this Brenden Rogers do these days btw? Lost track of him a bit...

Guest firetotheworks

Same for us considering the season before that, tbf.

Sweepstake on the excuse if we don't win this.

I'm going for 'they were on a high after winning last week'.

"Got into good positions, but we didn't take our chances and there are no easy games in this league and Reading, like us, are fighting for their lives. You could see that last week at West Brom, and today here, but we was desperately trying to get over the line and nick a goal for the three points, but it wasn't to be."