Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FFS! My walls in my bedroom have needed to be painted for two weeks now. These news aren't exactly making me effective.

Two walls black and white, two walls red, white and blue.

Good idea. ;)

This would, in theory, be the best transfer window we've had in many years. Guess it depends on Colo.

Aye? 5 Players from the french league? Not really got a clue about french football myself, barely heard of any of the linked players.... Someone do a football manager style post for where they would fit in the team.

This would, in theory, be the best transfer window we've had in many years. Guess it depends on Colo.

Aye? 5 Players from the french league? Not really got a clue about french football myself, barely heard of any of the linked players.... Someone do a football manager style post for where they would fit in the team.

Haidara, Mbiwa, Debuchy in defence. Sissoko midfield and Gouffran up front.

Now all we need is this.

http://backpagefootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Laurent-Blanc.png

Why do people keep banging the drum for Blanc? He didn't exactly go down a treat with the French national team as their manager, did he? Played some utterly negative stuff as well. I'd steer well clear.

Krul

Debuchy Mbiwa Williamson Haidara

Obertan Sissoko Cabaye Gouffran

Cisse

Shola