Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sissoko won't be leaving. Guaranteed starter here, and as we see with Cabaye going to a team way below his level, regular football is super important this season.  Unless he moves to a team worse than us (which he wont), he wont be going anywhere this summer.  After Euro 2016 he'll be on the first flight out of here

He's already said that he is quite happy to stay here for now, maybe that's down to Euro 2016, but whatever the reason I'd rather have him here than £18m, simply because I don't think the money will be used to buy a right wing replacement.

As if Arsenal or Chelsea would want to pay big money for a Footballer with s*** for brains.

Sissoko has done well against Chelsea in the last 3 home games. Bound to of caught JM's eye.

When he's playing well he can be a massive handful to almost any side. His stamina is tremendous and he's capable of carrying the ball at speed and committing defenders. Drop him into a good team and I think he'd shine. Stood out like a peanut in a pile of shit at times over the last year or 2.

He's a great athlete, very powerful and fast, he's just thick as mince.  IMO he's the kind of player who shines in a poor side but probably wouldn't have what it takes to shine in a really good side.  Still a useful player for the likes of Spurs, but not worth the £18+ million people are talking about.

• 2 weeks later...