Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nee way Colback's getting out of the team unfortunately.

Needs to get injured.

He has to extend himself for any chance to do that (he doesn't) or he needs to get a bad tackle (he doesn't get within two yards of an opposition player),  We're fucked.

For some reason he has been picked week in week out for 4 years in the PL.

I'd hazard a guess at the reason being the fact he's been employed by the two worst clubs on the face of the Earth.

I thought McClaren would play a 4-3-3, was surprised with the 4-2-3-1 when he started using it in pre-season. Can only think it was to get De Jong in the side. Perez and Thauvin have the look of being lovely floaty wide forwards in the 4-3-3, which bodes extremely well.

The early kick off didn't seem to work well for Sissoko. Thought he was poor. Very lethargic and just seemed off the boil. Poor first touches, poor passing. Very little quality on the ball .

Shouldn't be keeping Perez out of the starting lineup, let alone De Jong.

He's better than both. He is in almost every single game he plays a common denominator in being involved in most of the chances we create

Guest Howaythetoon

He was poor on the ball, but my he put in a shift, on both flanks and centrally. I'm not one of his biggest fans, but he worked so hard for the team today. I don't know where I stand with him tbh, nor do I know where his best position is.