Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best player on the pitch tonight so far. Would be incredible if we could keep him and he could become consistent under Rafa. No chance of him staying though so hopefully we get big money for him.

Honestly other than his cross to Payet against Ire this is the only time he's caught the eye in the tournament. There's nothing different in his play for France than we've seen here. He's in a better team who try to dominate the ball.

Agreed. I'm not a huge fan of his and i want him gone but i wouldn't say he Dosent try as hard for us. I would say he was one of the main ones who tried to make things happen for us

Best player on the pitch tonight so far. Would be incredible if we could keep him and he could become consistent under Rafa. No chance of him staying though so hopefully we get big money for him.

While thats true it's not saying much, he's been slightly above average on a pitch of shit.

Guest antz1uk

Flatters to deceive, can only be arsed when the cam is on him, average player that will never reach the heights he thinks he's good enough for. Can't wait for some fool to pay £30m for a complete and utter charlatan.

He's the pardew version of a footballer