Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hamburg :lol:

He thinks he's the dogs bollocks and he's getting actual offers from midtable Bundesliga clubs

He'll use it as a stepping stone for the inevitable move to Bayer Levekusen

If Watford are knocking £20 million for Troy Deeney who is uncapped and a year old than we're looking at that plus for me - we don't need to sell so we can take as long as we want! The cheeky pig should put a transfer request in if he's desperate to go too but I guess doesn't want to lose out on coin!

Be interesting to see his reaction when none of the traditional 'big' teams bid for him. Although i still maintain that I could see him fitting in to Leicester as an alternative to Albrighton given their counter attacking style...assuming the plan is to maintain that for next season.

Be interesting to see his reaction when none of the traditional 'big' teams bid for him. Although i still maintain that I could see him fitting in to Leicester as an alternative to Albrighton given their counter attacking style...assuming the plan is to maintain that for next season.

They'd be telling him to fuck off after 10 minutes man :lol:

They'd be telling him to f*** off after 10 minutes man :lol:

At his best for us was breaking in to space which seems to have been how Leicester won so many matches...

No good in a compact team that needs to breakdown the opposition.

Guest Howaythetoon

Unlike Sissoko, N'Zogbia actally had ability and was more than just about pace. It was injuries and bad attitude that prevented him from fulfilling his potential. I'm certain under say someone like Sir Bobby he would have thrived.