Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

After hearing what Rafa has said so far in pre-season I thought there could have been a small chance he'd be staying.  100% going now like. At least we'll get some ridiculous money for him

After hearing what Rafa has said so far in pre-season I thought there could have been a small chance he'd be staying.  100% going now like. At least we'll get some ridiculous money for him

Over £25m? More money for Rafa.

Made me laugh when he was asking for the cross from Matuidi ( I think)

The pass was played to him perfectly but because Moussa was to lazy to accelerate and run on to it,he continued jogging and the ball flashed past him and went out for a throw.

Summed him up in 1 single move.

Sticks out like a sore thumb in that team, and not just saying it because I dislike his attitude.

Bound to score the winner in the final.

He doesn't though. Everyone I talked to not on here thought he was good. Certainly no worse than any France midfielder or attacker bar Griezmann and Pogba

Sticks out like a sore thumb in that team, and not just saying it because I dislike his attitude.

Bound to score the winner in the final.

He doesn't though. Everyone I talked to not on here thought he was good. Certainly no worse than any France midfielder or attacker bar Griezmann and Pogba

He was passable. Lack of quality in comparison to those around him is clear to see.

On the couple of occasions he bothered his arse for us he was the one a cut above. Role reversal.

The pass was played to him perfectly but because Moussa was to lazy to accelerate and run on to it,he continued jogging and the ball flashed past him and went out for a throw.

You might be getting your niggaz mixed up maybe. I thought that was Payet who was pretty abysmal for the whole 90 mins.

You might be getting your niggaz mixed up maybe. I thought that was Payet who was pretty abysmal for the whole 90 mins.

What a car crash of a post :lol:

1) The casual racist language 2) Scotty was right it was Sissoko and not Payet and 3) Payet was taken off after 70 mins