Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Gomez

I'd take a punt on Mariano if the deal was permanent, but at this point inhis career he's achieved about as much as Armstrong and is already 4 years older. I don't see the value in a loan.

Be funny if he stays mind :lol: I'm starting to think it could happen if no one gives us what we want mind.

I'm not arsed if he does tbh, he's still a good player, far too good for the championship at any rate. But I reckon he'll be on his way still.

Be funny if he stays mind :lol: I'm starting to think it could happen if no one gives us what we want mind.

I'm not arsed if he does tbh, he's still a good player, far too good for the championship at any rate. But I reckon he'll be on his way still.

Aye.

Gayle

Aarons  Perez  Ritchie

Sissoko  AnyCM

We'd absolutely f*** the league up if he somehow stayed.

AnyCM = Diame, Hayden, Anita, Colback, Tiote, Saivet

I don't mind if no one comes in for him, the worst case scenario though is if someone panics on the last day of the window and offers us the money, should we turn it down as we'd have no time to reinvest? I imagine that would rustle his jimmies.