Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't mind if no one comes in for him, the worst case scenario though is if someone panics on the last day of the window and offers us the money, should we turn it down as we'd have no time to reinvest? I imagine that would rustle his jimmies.

We've got Diame. If he ends up staying then great. If not, also great.

Guest chopey

I don't think I'm exaggerating here but if Sissoko stays he will score over 100 goals this season ( Sissoko auto corrects to dissapointed on my phone BTW)

With the way he played last season for us I'd rather he was dropped to the reserves than taint any good vibe in the first team, especially with all the new lads onboard.

His position with us is untenable imo, after his (and his agents) words over the summer.

His position is he signed a five year contract a couple of years ago and his agent agreed it and signed it off. Now his agent needs to negotiate a suitable fee to release Sissoko or come back in two years time. We don't need to sell.

Guest ElCid

The way Rafa is going on about him in terms of them communicating and stuff, It's pretty obvious that he as been told he will be allowed to go IF there is a fee which is acceptable made. If not then I honestly think he will be here until January. I'm certain also that we won't cash in until the fee agreed is made.

The point of the words is to make us feel like we have to sell which reduces the price. We should sell him but we don't have to if no-one pays up. He's not half as good as he thinks he is and his attitude is pathetic. If we can't get a silly fee for him make him train in the reserves for a year and watch and laugh when he has to trundle off to West Brom. Won't happen as we want reccompense, but when we do want to force a player to stay we can't be seen to be bluffing and always willing to sell. I'd laugh my head off if some of the champions league clubs linked do buy him, he's an unprofessional c***.

Can see some clubs being desperate and prepared to throw money at us at the end of the window after failing to sign enough earlier on. I hope we set a deadline or get a replacement in way before. Might still go to a lesser club when the "beautiful" don't want him enough. Not worried. #Rafa

Once Pogba goes it should get everyone else's moves going a bit more.

Think he'll be a last week of the window signing for someone, can't imagine he's a desperate first choice for the kind of clubs he's linked to to the extent they're not willing to wait to see if the price drops.

Once Pogba goes it should get everyone else's moves going a bit more.

Think he'll be a last week of the window signing for someone, can't imagine he's a desperate first choice for the kind of clubs he's linked to to the extent they're not willing to wait to see if the price drops.

Which it shouldn't. We shouldn't be doing anyone favours.