Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas  6m6 minutes ago

Rafa press conference. Sissoko in the squad. 'He's a good professional - he trained well' #nufc

So he can't have been who he was talking about at the forum? Unless he's making this up?

Keeping him in the reserves will only damage the value of the asset.

We hold all the cards, here. For once I couldn't give a fuck that we're putting a player in the shop window. It was different when Demba Ba was keeping us in the division and Pards was talking about release clauses in November.

Rafa press conference. Sissoko in the squad. 'He's a good professional - he trained well' #nufc

So he can't have been who he was talking about at the forum? Unless he's making this up?

Oh interesting, what's that about ?

Think he said something off the record about one or two players not pulling their weight in training.

Think he said something off the record about one or two players not pulling their weight in training.

Ah right, cheers sir  O0

MAD_6615

Looks delighted to be back. Guess you'd be pretty miffed if you got a massive 'a' tattooed onto your face

Tiote checking out the coach's ass :lol:

MAD_6615

Looks delighted to be back. Guess you'd be pretty miffed if you got a massive 'a' tattooed onto your face

Interesting it's the only photo he is on though indicartes he is still training by himself maybe?

MAD_6615

MAD_6615

Interesting it's the only photo he is on though indicartes he is still training by himself maybe?

He's in the fitness type photos but none of the practice match ones from the ones I could see. He's on the right here

MAD_6623

MAD_6615

MAD_6615

He's in the fitness type photos but none of the practice match ones from the ones I could see. He's on the right here

MAD_6623

Yeah onlt one though I will be amazed if he is anyway involved tmrw to be honest

I speculate Riviere.

I speculate Riviere.

Tiote maybe ? seemed to figure in Rafa's plans toward the end of last season, hardly at all in pre season.

I speculate Riviere.

Tiote maybe ? seemed to figure in Rafa's plans toward the end of last season, hardly at all in pre season.

Saivet, Gouffran also possible. both surprisingly not in last weeks squad.

I speculate Riviere.

Saivet, Gouffran also possible. both surprisingly not in last weeks squad.

Aye could be, although they both came on at Southend and Vitesse in last two pre season games, Tiote didn't. Whoever they are Rafa will sort them out, out on their ears i reckon.