Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arsenal still interested? He does not offer anything and should be dropped. What is it he can actually do these days? Did not do a single thing right in that game. He looks like a sculpture and that is basically it.

It's f*** all to do with position it's all about his attitude. If he wants to talk the talk then he can walk the walk.

It's both, would be a lot easier if we actually played players in their proper positions. He's not the only one either.

A player of his supposed quality shouldn't be effected by such a minor change though. On the wing or in the middle he should be a box to box midfielder. Based on tonight alone my picking him out is harsh but based on the last year it fucking well isn't.

It's f*** all to do with position it's all about his attitude. If he wants to talk the talk then he can walk the walk.

It's both, would be a lot easier if we actually played players in their proper positions. He's not the only one either.

A player of his supposed quality shouldn't be effected by such a minor change though. On the wing or in the middle he should be a box to box midfielder. Based on tonight alone my picking him out is harsh but based on the last year it f***ing well isn't.

More quality players than him are tbf, genuine World Class players look like shite outside their preferred position.

A player of his supposed quality shouldn't be effected by such a minor change though. On the wing or in the middle he should be a box to box midfielder. Based on tonight alone my picking him out is harsh but based on the last year it f***ing well isn't.

More quality players than him are tbf, genuine World Class players look like s**** outside their preferred position.

No...they look less effective. Total difference. Sissoko is not a bad player he is simply playing badly. That combined with naive comments (no matter how out of context they may be) don't sit well. He should shut the fuck up and perform like a professional sportsman if he wants to reach the pinnacle of his career playing for France in a major tournament.

Where would we play him though?  He's s*** on the wing.  He's s*** as a no.10.  Do people see him next to Anita/Colback?  Or would we go to a more conventional midfield 3?

Should so clearly be a conventional 3 in the middle, or he could also play in a midfield 2 in a 442. He's not a right winger, and playing him so close to the touchline is like sitting in bed next to a horny Scarlett Johansson, and having a wank.

Where would we play him though?  He's s*** on the wing.  He's s*** as a no.10.  Do people see him next to Anita/Colback?  Or would we go to a more conventional midfield 3?

Should so clearly be a conventional 3 in the middle, or he could also play in a midfield 2 in a 442. He's not a right winger, and playing him so close to the touchline is like sitting in bed next to a horny Scarlett Johansson, and having a w***.

TBF.  I'd have to have a tactical before.  You're only lasting a minute at best with her if not. 

Should so clearly be a conventional 3 in the middle, or he could also play in a midfield 2 in a 442. He's not a right winger, and playing him so close to the touchline is like sitting in bed next to a horny Scarlett Johansson, and having a w***.

TBF.  I'd have to have a tactical before.  You're only lasting a minute at best with her if not. 

Lol, me too