Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I know he got s*** for Monday but he was much better out wide today. Stuck wider, had pace and power and managed to beat his man with some consistency.

I was at a different game, he looked disinterested for the most part and only got involved once we'd scored and only then because Janmaat got into more useful overlapping positions forcing him to play. I felt he was going through the motions. The whole team played at around 80% and that's just not good enough (Janmaat was a bit better).

I know he got s*** for Monday but he was much better out wide today. Stuck wider, had pace and power and managed to beat his man with some consistency.

I was at a different game, he looked disinterested for the most part and only got involved once we'd scored and only then because Janmaat got into more useful overlapping positions forcing him to play. I felt he was going through the motions. The whole team played at around 80% and that's just not good enough (Janmaat was a bit better).

This for me as well.

This for me as well.

And me

To an extent you can't blame players for not wanting to be here, but does he think Arsne Wenger is going to look and performances like that and go "The perfect addition for our Champions League campaign! This is the lad I'll get the cheque book out for!"

Struggling to understand some of the reaction to his performance against Sheff Wed. To me, he looked like our best attacking threat.

I've not seen anything more than brief highlights, but he was unlucky with hitting the post. In most games he is our main attacking threat with Janmaat. Can't imagine that being any different in this game.

Struggling to understand some of the reaction to his performance against Sheff Wed. To me, he looked like our best attacking threat.

He was disgusting, giving ball away every time, looked weak as piss and just stood on his man half the time. He needs dropped to see if it jolts him

He was disgusting, giving ball away every time, looked weak as p*ss and just stood on his man half the time. He needs dropped to see if it jolts him

As above, I didn't take that from the game at all...more controversially I would have Obertan as our next best attacking threat, on the night.

He was disgusting, giving ball away every time, looked weak as p*ss and just stood on his man half the time. He needs dropped to see if it jolts him

As above, I didn't take that from the game at all...more controversially I would have Obertan as our next best attacking threat, on the night.

I had Obertan as our best attacking threat full stop.

I couldn't understand McClaren hooking him as he was the only one who looked to be busting a gut to do anything.

I thought Wijnaldum, Thauvin and De jong were far far worse than Sissoko mind.

I had Obertan as our best attacking threat full stop.

I couldn't understand McClaren hooking him as he was the only one who looked to be busting a gut to do anything.

I thought Wijnaldum, Thauvin and De jong were far far worse than Sissoko mind.

Yep; first two especially- feckless and error-strewn, wouldn't be an unfair description. With de Jong, I liked what he was trying to do in the main. However, he had at least three opportunities to score and all were poorly executed. I know he's not a striker, but I would have expected him at least make the goalie work.

To an extent you can't blame players for not wanting to be here, but does he think Arsne Wenger is going to look and performances like that and go "The perfect addition for our Champions League campaign! This is the lad I'll get the cheque book out for!"

Exactly. At least when Cabaye wanted to leave between August and January he played well, won games for us and as a consequence put himself in the shop window.