Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

£30m should be our asking price after this tournament like

Divide that by 10 and you'll be closer to his real value according to seasoned football aficionados of this forum.

Guest antz1uk

Sissoko has once again been immense, man i wanna have this sissoko on our team for the next 3 years. More then any of the other big shots.

Good luck with that, he's niwt but a coward who plays when he feels like it, can't wait to get shot of him

Pleased for him, despite the crap he gets on here, he's not been the main reason for us being so shit over the time he's been with us. Whatever happens (unless he makes a spectacular mistake gives the game to portugal) we can't lose. He would rip the championship apart if Rafa can keep him motivated, if not he'll be away for a big fee in January. IF we cash in now we'll get a bigger fee probably.

FFS we paid more for Rivierre, Gouffran, Obertan, Saivet and Shelvey to name a few, is he lazy at times ? Absolutely. Does he fulfill his potential all the time ? Not even close. Has he been a good signing for the club ? I firmly believe he has. Does he deserve the sheer hate he recieves here ? No, it's way over the top, but I guess this is the internet. 

Guest antz1uk

Pleased for him, despite the crap he gets on here, he's not been the main reason for us being so s*** over the time he's been with us. Whatever happens (unless he makes a spectacular mistake gives the game to portugal) we can't lose. He would rip the championship apart if Rafa can keep him motivated, if not he'll be away for a big fee in January. IF we cash in now we'll get a bigger fee probably.

FFS we paid more for Rivierre, Gouffran, Obertan, Saivet and Shelvey to name a few, is he lazy at times ? Absolutely. Does he fulfill his potential all the time ? Not even close. Has he been a good signing for the club ? I firmly believe he has. Does he deserve the sheer hate he recieves here ? No, it's way over the top, but I guess this is the internet.

Difference is not one of the others go on and on about how they should be playing elsewhere, everyone is sick of his mouthing off in public every other week, fuck him,

How anyone can be pleased for Sissoko after the way he's gone about this season both on and off the pitch is fucking baffling. He's nothing but a gutless mercenary twat and if there were any justice in the world he'd be sold to someone even worse than us.

Then again there actually are people out there who think Pardew did a fantastic job for us so I'm not sure why I'm so surprised.

Went off crying after Pogba shouted at him.

What was Pogba shouting at him for?

Screaming "Burton fucking Albion, mate. That's where you're going. Dick". Could read his lips.