Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Was just asking out of interest, as I genuinely don't know. Was just a follow up to Venkman's post.

Look the guy is useful, but I think he is more worthwhile in a team where he is in amongst other really good players. He cannot be relied upon as the main man, which is the position we essentially put him in.

Someone will pay a lot for him and he will leave for sure.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/07/11/moussa-sissokos-brilliance-for-france-was-not-a-surprise-for-new/

Thought, ah, Luke maybe threatening to write a decent article here... and then read "I’ve argued for a long time that he is talented enough to replace Manchester City’s Yaya Toure as the best all round central midfielder in the Premier League"

:ben:

Hope we hold firm on a decent price though.

Feels good to be NUFC right now. You've got no reason to sell until the money is too good to turn down and Rafa is the one making that call and likely has replacements all lined up to bring in should he be sold. Kick back and enjoy.

Looks like he will be here next season then, because no club will come close to bidding that much for him.

Good. He'll be a big asset for us next season, no championship rivals have anyone of his calibre.

Even Pardew wouldn't try and resign Sissoko for that price. Thankfully, there are tonnes of daft clubs with cash on the hip, waiting to lodge a 30m bid for him.

Moussa, there's always China.

Man Utd now rumoured to be interested due to issues agreeing a fee for Pogba. Definitely a Mourinho player. Similar to that Brazilian he had at Chelsea Ramires.

There's only one way in which Sissoko is similar to Ramires.