Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ibe's as good as Sissoko TBH, and English. Would be a weird deal.

Ibe is not as good as Sissoko man

I think he would be given a run of games, certainly in the medium term. His stock is lower now but I don't think there's anything between them in terms of ability. Ibe is technically much better.

Don't really understand why he is so hated on here.

We've rarely seen peak Sissoko in a Newcastle kit and people think it's because he's lazy or actually just a s*** player. He's clearly a talented footballer, but if I had to play alongside absolute dogshit for three years, under the "leadership" of Pardew, Carver, and McClaren like he has, I'd be more than a little miffed as well. The times that he has attempted to make things happen on his own, he gets hounded out when it inevitably fails. Despite most of the other worthless c***s in the squad standing put doing f*** all, dicks in hand, tongues wagging.

It's clear that Sissoko wants away, but I'll never understand fans who bitch and bitch about how poorly run the club is and then hound out a player who doesn't want to play for such a shithouse operation. :lol:

:thup:

This brass neck on this cunt, man. 'I hope they will be smart enough to understand that I will continue my development'...

Fuck off. You've been given a price tag, if someone pays up, you can piss off. The club owes you nothing.

Guest ElCid

He was almost certainly going even if we'd stayed up, in the Championship it's guaranteed. The £35m might be tricky to get mind.

Then he doesn't go if that indeed is the price. Until the clubs valuation is met then he stays

If he does somehow change and wants to stay, just give him the armband man. What a statement to the rest of football for us as a Championship club having Rafa as manager and one of the best players in the knockout stages of the Euros as captain. :lol:

If he thinks our fans have always supported him then he definitely doesn't check Twitter.

Hope you'll all be booing him if he rocks up for us again. Seems like most forgot the last time he did.

Have never booed an NUFC player in my life and never will. This bloke has had outrageous levels of support, let's hope he repays it next season.....

If he thinks our fans have always supported him then he definitely doesn't check Twitter.

Hope you'll all be booing him if he rocks up for us again. Seems like most forgot the last time he did.

Have never booed an NUFC player in my life and never will. This bloke has had outrageous levels of support, let's hope he repays it next season.....

Amongst actual fans when it matters, yes. Twitter mongs are a law unto themselves.

Anyone be arsed to translate his tweet?

Through google translate (from this instagram post which I assume is the same https://www.instagram.com/p/BHu9Xs0BxQo/ )

To all of you,

The euro ended yesterday evening, not as we hoped, not as you all expected. We felt your incredible support, why not take the time to thank you all.

I want to thank the Aulnaysiennes Aulnaysiens and for their continued support. Aulnay-sous-Bois, in my story, my starting point, this is where it all started, and I will never forget! My attachment and gratitude for MA are eternal city. I forget not your faces, you are in my heart all.

To my mother, my father, my sisters, my nephew. They are my first circle, my protection, my happiness, my pride, my circle of love. Their indestructible support makes me happy and serene. I love you all.

To my son I love without limit, Kais. He is the source of my strength, my motivation, my energy. Affection, kindness and love are my life engines. One day he will be a man. Today and tomorrow, there will my baby.

To my teachers, my coaches, Aulnay-sous-Bois, the Red Star through Toulouse and Newcastle. You taught me football, respect, discipline and love the game. I have a thought for you all.

To my agent, my confidant, my uncle, Bakari. Always there for me since breakfast. His energy and good will fill me. Thank you to him and his partner Seran Diabaté to be at my side.

In my Newcastle club that allowed me to progress and discover the English league. At its extraordinary fans who have always supported me. I say thank you to all.

Finally, the French and the French who helped us achieve this great run. These faces and smiles will be forever etched in my memory. Your posts also hit me. You may be forever thanked, these are the streams that tomorrow will be the river of our victories. The word thank you is too small for you pass because you have provided us happiness and emotion. Thank you all!

We did not win the title. But I hope our team to earn your trust and your hearts. For us it is also one of the greatest victories of this Euro2016!

Moussa Sissoko.

Anyone be arsed to translate his tweet?

Through google translate (from this instagram post which I assume is the same https://www.instagram.com/p/BHu9Xs0BxQo/ )

To all of you,

The euro ended yesterday evening, not as we hoped, not as you all expected. We felt your incredible support, why not take the time to thank you all.

I want to thank the Aulnaysiennes Aulnaysiens and for their continued support. Aulnay-sous-Bois, in my story, my starting point, this is where it all started, and I will never forget! My attachment and gratitude for MA are eternal city. I forget not your faces, you are in my heart all.

To my mother, my father, my sisters, my nephew. They are my first circle, my protection, my happiness, my pride, my circle of love. Their indestructible support makes me happy and serene. I love you all.

To my son I love without limit, Kais. He is the source of my strength, my motivation, my energy. Affection, kindness and love are my life engines. One day he will be a man. Today and tomorrow, there will my baby.

To my teachers, my coaches, Aulnay-sous-Bois, the Red Star through Toulouse and Newcastle. You taught me football, respect, discipline and love the game. I have a thought for you all.

To my agent, my confidant, my uncle, Bakari. Always there for me since breakfast. His energy and good will fill me. Thank you to him and his partner Seran Diabaté to be at my side.

In my Newcastle club that allowed me to progress and discover the English league. At its extraordinary fans who have always supported me. I say thank you to all.

Finally, the French and the French who helped us achieve this great run. These faces and smiles will be forever etched in my memory. Your posts also hit me. You may be forever thanked, these are the streams that tomorrow will be the river of our victories. The word thank you is too small for you pass because you have provided us happiness and emotion. Thank you all!

We did not win the title. But I hope our team to earn your trust and your hearts. For us it is also one of the greatest victories of this Euro2016!

Moussa Sissoko.

PS: Just a small hint, but... Arsene, pls ?

Turning up to a water fight with an M4.

:lol: :thup: Absolutely.

This is why part of me would kinda love it if he stayed. I don't have to like him, it'd just be fun seeing him tear it up. Even till January.

Turning up to a water fight with an M4.

:lol: :thup: Absolutely.

This is why part of me would kinda love it if he stayed. I don't have to like him, it'd just be fun seeing him tear it up. Even till January.

Or he could go the opposite way and and sulk, be shit and leave anyway

On the one hand I don't think his value ever rises any higher than right now, however, if he gets his mind right under Rafa and gets some of his inconsistencies coached out of him, my word.

By the way he went from being managed by some chap named Alain Casanova at Toulouse to Alan Pardew and his s*** crew of assistants to McClaren and co. here.

He's literally never worked under a proper club manager or set of coaches outside of his international setup at France under Blanc and Deschamps.