Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To be fair to the bloke, he's stuck to his guns. He's wanted CL football from the start, he's getting it. We both win.

Yeah. A lot of disappointed hate filled morons in this thread are probably mortified, but we got as good deal as could be expected, and Spurs will have a very good player on their books.

He is a good player, but he's rarely of any use when not playing on the counter attack. How often do Spurs do that?

France weren't playing on the counter attack

Sent from my VFD 700 using Tapatalk

Spurs don't have much pace or directness so him and Bolasie will help that at least

wut

Eriksen and Lamela are pretty slow like

Bolasie doesn't play for Spurs

Everton, Spurs, same thing

What a shithouse. This stunt proves, to me at least, what a negative arsehole this fucker must have been in the squad. Fuck him.

Must be why Rafa named him captain last season; make him take the blame for us going down has worked a treat. Unless...

I think naming him as captain was a final desperate effort to encourage a bit of effort from him. It worked to some extent but his quotes over the last 18 months lead me to believe he never gave a single fuck tbh.

Guest neesy111

To be fair to the bloke, he's stuck to his guns. He's wanted CL football from the start, he's getting it. We both win.

Yeah. A lot of disappointed hate filled morons in this thread are probably mortified, but we got as good deal as could be expected, and Spurs will have a very good player on their books.

He is a good player, but he's rarely of any use when not playing on the counter attack. How often do Spurs do that?

France weren't playing on the counter attack

People are over hyping his euro performances.  It was his fault in the build up for the goal that cost France the final.  [emoji38]

"Arsenal have always been the club of my heart"

(Jan 2015)

"Arsenal is one of the best European teams. To be watched by that sort of club, that proves that you are a quality player. It is good to know. I hope that I will have the chance, soon, to play for this club."

(June 2016)

Completely forgot how much he coveted a move to Arsenal.

Those quotes need bringing to the attention of Spurs fans.

(Jan 2015)

"Arsenal is one of the best European teams. To be watched by that sort of club, that proves that you are a quality player. It is good to know. I hope that I will have the chance, soon, to play for this club."

(June 2016)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forgot about this. What a shameless cunt.

(Jan 2015)

(June 2016)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forgot about this. What a shameless cunt.

Pictures flying round Twitter of him pulling an Arsenal shirt out of his wardrobe :lol:

What a shithouse. This stunt proves, to me at least, what a negative arsehole this fucker must have been in the squad. Fuck him.

Must be why Rafa named him captain last season; take the blame for us going down has worked a treat.

He's a dickhead man, Disco. Rafa didn't know the squad and was probably desperately trying to get the best out of him.

I know, so are large swathes of other players we've had who have brought way less to the club but are forgiven all over the place. His endeavour and ability has paid for nearly ever single player we've brought in this summer, the mercenary/lazy/foreign/brainless cunt.

Tbf I wouldn't really call him a mercenary, he's always wanted to go to the best clubs as proven by his actions here in fucking Everton off for Spurs. Doesn't just move for money

Must be why Rafa named him captain last season; take the blame for us going down has worked a treat.

He's a dickhead man, Disco. Rafa didn't know the squad and was probably desperately trying to get the best out of him.

I know, so are large swathes of other players we've had who have brought way less to the club but are forgiven all over the place. His endeavour and ability has paid for nearly ever single player we've brought in this summer, the mercenary/lazy/foreign/brainless cunt.

Through value accumulated purely through performances for France. He is all of those things.