Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To be fair to the bloke, he's stuck to his guns. He's wanted CL football from the start, he's getting it. We both win.

Yeah. A lot of disappointed hate filled morons in this thread are probably mortified, but we got as good deal as could be expected, and Spurs will have a very good player on their books.

Mortified? We're all howling pal.

To be fair to the bloke, he's stuck to his guns. He's wanted CL football from the start, he's getting it. We both win.

Wouldn't sticking to his guns have meant not even talking to Everton (and I don't mean just not answering Koeman's call).

Yeah. A lot of disappointed hate filled morons in this thread are probably mortified, but we got as good deal as could be expected, and Spurs will have a very good player on their books.

19tx38.gif

Mortified? We're all howling pal.

Well I didn't name you specifically but if the cap fits...

I know we (mostly) have a somewhat tainted view of Sissoko, but everything surrounding the bloke just smacks of a valueless mercenary. Adieu.

He's 27 years old and moved clubs once.

Should've seen out his contract stringing his current club along to move their rival club to avoid such talk.