Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Sissoko and his non performance's were one big reason why we got relegated last season.  It was soon as we put Townsend in his position that we actually ended in some form.

As if he was going to play any games anyway, if he were he would have played this season.

Complete irrelevant who plays there now as he wouldn't have anyway, hopefully we now get promoted and get some real quality if we do.

30 million in profit, Gouffran starting games on the wing but everybody over the moon because we've worked ourselves into such a tizzy in hating Sissoko. Bet Ashley can't believe his luck.

Not sure that matters anymore while Rafa is here. Rafa will already be thinking of who to spend that on come January.

Hopefully not, no one decent will join us in the championship.

30 million in profit, Gouffran starting games on the wing but everybody over the moon because we've worked ourselves into such a tizzy in hating Sissoko. Bet Ashley can't believe his luck.

Not sure that matters anymore while Rafa is here. Rafa will already be thinking of who to spend that on come January.

I imagine if promotion is looking likely in January we may keep hold of the money until the summer. We will only spend it if we feel like we need to.

Guest neesy111

To be fair to the bloke, he's stuck to his guns. He's wanted CL football from the start, he's getting it. We both win.

Yeah. A lot of disappointed hate filled morons in this thread are probably mortified, but we got as good deal as could be expected, and Spurs will have a very good player on their books.

He is a good player, but he's rarely of any use when not playing on the counter attack. How often do Spurs do that?

I think he's a lot better than that. He loses the ball only when trying to make things happen at pace and gets called worse than shit for it. He could slow down and play safe but then we'd end up with Obertan or Colback instead. It's time he moved on though, I'm pleased that we got decent money for him. Replacing him next season if we get promoted will be a big ask.

He was a big reason we got relegated.  No miss at all.

Another myth based on fuck all.

Erm, so please tell me why an attacking player with 1 goal all season and consistent non performance's wasn't a big reason why we got relegated?

To be fair to the bloke, he's stuck to his guns. He's wanted CL football from the start, he's getting it. We both win.

Yeah. A lot of disappointed hate filled morons in this thread are probably mortified, but we got as good deal as could be expected, and Spurs will have a very good player on their books.

He is a good player, but he's rarely of any use when not playing on the counter attack. How often do Spurs do that?

I think he's a lot better than that. He loses the ball only when trying to make things happen at pace and gets called worse than shit for it. He could slow down and play safe but then we'd end up with Obertan or Colback instead. It's time he moved on though, I'm pleased that we got decent money for him. Replacing him next season if we get promoted will be a big ask.

He was a big reason we got relegated.  No miss at all.

Another myth based on fuck all.

Well it's quite clearly based on the fact we placed huge amounts of faith in him being the focal point of our attacks and he wasn't mildly interested in performing.

I imagine if promotion is looking likely in January we may keep hold of the money until the summer. We will only spend it if we feel like we need to.

Exactly what we should be doing, you are not going to get anything until you get promoted anyway.

Like Ritchie ? I know what you mean, if we're at the top come January i think we'll be able to attract players as we look like going up. Add the Rafa factor and the attraction of a club going places, you never know who might join. Summer will be interesting if we do go up, very interesting.