Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Him and Tiote (on-form) in this side, man. f***ing hell.

Tiote.... i keep thinking that Sissoko is way better than Tiote ever was, and hoping he wont go down the same path

different players with different roles.

Tiote.... i keep thinking that Sissoko is way better than Tiote ever was, and hoping he wont go down the same path

Sissoko has been playing behind the striker though hardly comparable.

comparable in the fact that Tiote was mint when he first came, Sissoko is mint and he's just came...

Sissoko has been playing behind the striker though hardly comparable.

comparable in the fact that Tiote was mint when he first came, Sissoko is mint and he's just came...

Ah :thup: well hopefully not, he's a much better all round footballer than Tiote anyway so i don't think he will.

I’ve seen him compared to Patrick Vieira and I could see the resemblance today, even if his role was slightly different.  Same build, same work rate and he controls a game in the same style as Vieira with his pace and power.

We'd be at least mid-table if we'd have got him last summer imo. He won us that game and he'd have won us more games before today.

or the champs league if we'd bought him the season before ?

If he was as good then as he is now he'd have certainly made the/a difference. We've needed a link between deep midfield and the strikers for a few years now.