Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That run past Cole :lol: he got embarrassingly brutally rimmed

Seriously, I know Baines has been shit-hot lately, but Cole is still a fucking good left-back. I don't think I've ever seen anyone do that to him. I know Sissoko had a bit more momentum, but still. FUCK ME.

Move over Dwayne Johnson, we have a new most electrifying athlete in sports entertainment.

Guest bimpy474

Will go and get his name and number on my shirt first thing on monday.

When i get the new ones for next season, he's going on all of them.

Seriously, I know Baines has been s***-hot lately, but Cole is still a f***ing good left-back. I don't think I've ever seen anyone do that to him. I know Sissoko had a bit more momentum, but still. f*** ME.

Move over Dwayne Johnson, we have a new most electrifying athlete in sports entertainment.

when all saw that i don't think we could quite believe it..he did have a bit of momentum but hey Cole is no slouch !

Seriously, I know Baines has been s***-hot lately, but Cole is still a f***ing good left-back. I don't think I've ever seen anyone do that to him. I know Sissoko had a bit more momentum, but still. f*** ME.

I mean, Sissoko had to run round him and control the ball too :lol: can't wait to see it again.

Guest Roger Kint

I'm gonna celebrate with some...

chocolate mouss :megusta:

Post reminds me of the film Top Secret :lol:

Deja vu....haven't we met somewhere before monsieur. One of the funniest lines ever :lol:

:lol: Its a classic.