Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 games to score more than Tiote has in 3 seasons. What a signing.

Clearly completely different players.

Why bite man? :laugh:

Just bask in the warm glow... of Moussa Sissok-o.

The Moussa Sissok-glow, if you will. :snod:

It's like fast black players end up on the wing instead of as the main striker in a lot of situations. There is a kind of bias at work. Look at Walcott scoring record since he started coming into the middle more...He had to threaten to leave before Wenger allowed him to come in from being a one dimensional winger. I belive there are a lot of situations that athletic black players with good engines end up being asked to lock down the midfield rather than being the creative one, that's why it was very refreshing seeing Sissoko given license to play his nautral game.

Very true. Big black lad = DM. Even smaller ones like Essien & Muntari spent a good while of there careers being DM's when their passing and shooting where class. I think Yaya has done a lot to break the mould.

2 games to score more than Tiote has in 3 seasons. What a signing.

Clearly completely different players.

Why bite man? :laugh:

Just bask in the warm glow... of Moussa Sissok-o.

The Moussa Sissok-glow, if you will. :snod:

:lol:

Guest loven Mag 11

I showed a mate a few videos of this guy. His response was "highlights can make anybody look good", What about tearing Chelsea a new one on your home debut eh?

Guest bimpy474

I'm gonna celebrate with some...

chocolate mouss :megusta:

Post reminds me of the film Top Secret :lol:

Deja vu....haven't we met somewhere before monsieur. One of the funniest lines ever :lol: