Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

He's looking as bad as Amady Faye...

Sissoko has been absolutely balls this season but he has still been heavens above that talentless c***, like.

I wouldn't know like, he's a complete nothing player for us at the moment and has been shite for a while. He can't even make simple 10 yard passes.

He is young and will learn to cope with the league more in time, but I feel a free midfield role would be best for him. You know we will get a great work rate from with box to box running, its just right now he looks lost as though the shackles are on.

Really, really struggle to see what he offers to the XI other than not being the donkey Gutierrez.

He can mark the likes of Benteke when our new £6m CB is busy marking fresh air.

Jonas could do that and is better at it. Sadly.

Guest firetotheworks

He only had that one game against Chelsea, but i think it's because the oppo sussed him out. He's a shit player and isn't good enough for NUFC. I'd rather we played Sammy and got a bit width. At least he cares. Sissoko is just a donkey that was a horse for a day.

Do you ever wonder who is a better right winger out of:

Sissoko

Yaya Toure

Mohammed Diame

Flamini

Paulinho

Mikel

YEP, ME f***ing NEITHER !

Dont think we can judge him. He has represented France in the middle. Thats where he belongs. There is only one person on this planet that thinks he is a right sided midfielder.

If we had Yaya Toure and put him out on the wing with no support or movement, he would also look like a donkey

He only had that one game against Chelsea, but i think it's because the oppo sussed him out. He's a shit player and isn't good enough for NUFC. I'd rather we played Sammy and got a bit width. At least he cares. Sissoko is just a donkey that was a horse for a day.

Mate, this is weapons-grade bollocks.

:lol: Weapons grade.

Guest icemanblue

It really is, like. It's happening in the majority of player threads, too. To be expected, I guess. One good performance and it'll all be forgotten.

Don't see what he is offering over say Anita at the moment. if anything Anita is a better passer of the ball and defensively. Sissokho doesn't really do much in this team. Want to see him bombing on with the ball but he just doesn't, whether he has been told not to by Pardew i'm not sure but he has looked terrible lately

:lol: Weapons grade.

It's a class phrase like. And accurate in this case.

I remember quite a few premiership managers expressing their jealousy in Jan when we signed all these 'shit' players.

Tbf, quite a few foreign players don't understand the passion of British football and can't handle the pace of the football here...like Tevez and Mascherano for example  :laugh2:

Didn't he start behind the striker yesterday? Absolutely rubbish move considering it was Hatem ahead of him. His role should be a very simple one, stick him next to Tiote/Anita and play Cabaye ahead. Or, play him and Cabaye ahead of Tiote/Anita in a traditional 4-3-3. He's a pure box-to-box player, his passing shouldn't be expansive and his main role should be to help drive the team on with his running/dribbling, supporting attacks and helping out the defence.

He looks low on confidence to me and it's not really a surprise considering how he's been shunted about this campaign.