Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I said he was horrible as a AM and he was.

I've said he's been a threat out wide since moving there and he's helped us look a much more solid unit.

I don't hold vendettas. If you play well I'll praise, play poorly I'll criticise. The only player I consistenly criticise is Cisse and he's been consistently shit.

Guest icemanblue

Properly on it at the moment. He's so quick and an absolute unit. Passing was a lot better today, and looked at home on the right.

I didn't think he looked much cop first half but he improved very quickly, good showing overall.

One of his touches out on our left side in the first half was like Carlton Palmer, it went about six feet away. :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

There was a point in the game where he tracked back 60 yards or so, won the ball off his man, clipped the ball past his man and ran around him onto the ball, only to then advance another 40 or so yards forwards. All in the space of a few seconds and he didn't even catch his breath once. If he/we can improve his first touch and passing which lets him down at times, he can be a real force. He is no right winger, but he is making it work down the right with his power, pace, work-rate and positive attitude.

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/454115185-newcastle-united-manager-alan-pardew-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QRR3ZADw5AhcchENpLzj36o1s2rrWmQRYUZ%2Bk2ikhAno0o84QUcZ7DxBJcQjYmZe2g%3D%3D

I said he was horrible as a AM and he was.

I've said he's been a threat out wide since moving there and he's helped us look a much more solid unit.

I don't hold vendettas. If you play well I'll praise, play poorly I'll criticise. The only player I consistenly criticise is Cisse and he's been consistently shit.

He'll probably prove you wrong as well. That's the problem with being short sighted, not only do you look like a mug over time, but you convince yourself you were right all along.

There was a point in the game where he tracked back 60 yards or so, won the ball off his man, clipped the ball past his man and ran around him onto the ball, only to then advance another 40 or so yards forwards. All in the space of a few seconds and he didn't even catch his breath once. If he/we can improve his first touch and passing which lets him down at times, he can be a real force. He is no right winger, but he is making it work down the right with his power, pace, work-rate and positive attitude.

Totally agree, that was a great example of what he can do :thup:

He's got a great engine and when he picks his runs properly, he causes defenders real problems because of his strength. Needs to get on top of his first touch and also play the simple pass so he can use his strength and skills to run for the return.

A real asset when on his game.