Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Played well overall, but have to admit I was screaming at the screen in the second half when he broke and had Remy in a great position to get in behind for several seconds and didn't pass.  He looked like he was scared to try it and held onto the ball for a safer pass.

If the loss of Cabaye allows Sissoko to be the main man in midfield, things may not be too bad.  Has the potential to be one of the best.

Still need reinforecments though. Bench was grim tonight.

No.

:lol:

Comparing him to Lampard is a wierd one, he isn't a great finisher and he beats players by steamrolling through and his constant running... Whereas...

I wasn't comparing him to Lampard. I was questioning what a box to box midfielder is.

Yaya scores goals too. Loads of them. He's a box to box midfielder.

I always thought a box to box midfielder scored, a la Lampard?

He looked like he had goals in him when he arrived, and he's scored a couple of belters to be fair, but he doesn't seem to be getting in the box enough and the goals have dried up. But then we never seem to have many players attacking the box when we get in good positions, so I'm wondering if that's down to the player or the instruction from the manager.

Yeah I just meant with his athleticism he can get around the pitch better than anyone. Good at tracking back but almost always is supporting the attack also. What let's him down is his composure infront of goal. He can lay on assists as we have seen from his time on the right wing but when he gets chances he never looks like scoring.

I think he will still chip in with the odd goal, and he can only get better as he has great potential but for the moment he's not really a goal threat.

I always thought a box to box midfielder scored, a la Lampard?

He looked like he had goals in him when he arrived, and he's scored a couple of belters to be fair, but he doesn't seem to be getting in the box enough and the goals have dried up. But then we never seem to have many players attacking the box when we get in good positions, so I'm wondering if that's down to the player or the instruction from the manager.

He's averaging more goals for us than Toulouse. I hope this answers your question.

I'll tell you what, out of all the things that annoyed me today, most of all it was this f***ing cretin. For the last 15 minutes of the game, he wandered around that pitch with absolute minimal effort. Strolled about and didnt even attempt too make any sort of contribution. At least look like you're trying for f***s sake, but the lack of respect, the lack of care that this bloke had today was staggering. Now you can kinda excuse a lack of ability but to totally and utterly give up, on your home turf infront of your home fans, when they've gone 3-0 up is well and truely unforgivable.

Moussa, you're a f***ing disgrace lad.

The manager just needs to get a hold of him and tell him to take his time.

The same way the manager just needs to get a hold of Ban Arfa and tell him to keep it a bit more simple, but still enjoy himself.

These guys need some good man management and positive reinforcement.

I guarantee the manager does neither, instead he harps on about tracking back and getting stuck in, and could give a fuck about anything else.