Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Our best player, the only one any other team would want.

Krul, but otherwise you're probably right.

I like Krul a lot, but his kicking and distribution is awful.  No top team will touch him because of that.

I like Krul a lot, but his kicking and distribution is awful.  No top team will touch him because of that.

Why does he have to move to a top team?

Why does he have to move to a top team?

Because we are shit and have no ambition to be any better.  Any decent player we have moves somewhere better. Or to Hull.

It was more than his position, I thought, it was like he had a really specific role (shock horror). He reminded me of Dyer under Bobby: pressing opposition, sticking tight, making interceptions and breaking forward. He was excellent and looks perfectly suited to that type of responsibility.

He must have made more tackles yesterday than I've seen him do all season.

The game was very open and he had a lot of space to run at, which is when he is at his best. When the game is tight and we are static, he looks very average. Having said that, it is Pardews fault we are static, not his.

Warmachine yesterday. He also seemed more aware of when to release the ball when he's surging forward i.e when he passed the ball to Cabella in the second goal. Too often he wins the ball in our half, makes a run forward and loses the ball leaving us exposed. He has to realize that he doesn't have much end product and he has to leave the shooting and crossing to players like Cabella. Very important that he has a well defined role within the team and doesn't try stuff he's barely capable of. Same applies to Tiote.

He looked the player we wanted him to be playing centrally next to Colback. I assume he'd look similarly as good if not better with Tiote next to him.

----------Cisse----------

Aarons - Ayoze - Cabella

------Sissoko Tiote------

Essentially we need Aarons, Cabella and Ayoze out there with Cisse the focal point. I'd interchange Cabella/Ayoze/De Jong and Aarons/Sammy when all fit.

He looked the player we wanted him to be playing centrally next to Colback. I assume he'd look similarly as good if not better with Tiote next to him.

Aarons - Ayoze - Cabella

Essentially we need Aarons, Cabella and Ayoze out there with Cisse the focal point. I'd interchange Cabella/Ayoze/De Jong and Aarons/Sammy when all fit.

How can you not have Gouffran in the team man ? He made 1 or 2 tackles, and tracked back a couple of times, even almost crossed the ball at one stage yesterday. You can't replace that kind a production with creative players like Cabella and Aarons !!

Aarons - Ayoze - Cabella

looks lively that aye

Aarons - Ayoze - Cabella

As if Pardew would put that many attack minded players in the team at the same time though :(

Ayoze strikes me as more of a last man/poacher type of forward, not one that would play in the hole between the main striker and midfield. Apart from that that line up would be class.

The only reason I say that is he also looks a very skillful player with the ball and basically that role "behind Cisse" is him getting the ability to float about, not as a playmaker, but more as a Second Striker, get in behind or use some of his great dribbling etc.