Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Total salesman patter.

"aye mate good runnner, running much better than when I first bought it, pretty solid blah blah "

Kicks the tyre "aye divvnt want to sell but have to"

:lol:  aw man, got me seeing pards as one of the slavers in 12 years a slave :lol:

:lol:

I believe Pardew gobbing off fuels speculation. Speculation often leads to genuine interest.

there's no precedent for it though, nor is doing it generating the best prices for our players

Eh? Every player he does this with - ends up sold.

there is no precedent for a manager soliciting his own players for sale in the top flight of english football beyond alan pardew, i could not make that clearer, yet other clubs sell their best players for good fees so what's in it for us?

I believe Pardew gobbing off fuels speculation. Speculation often leads to genuine interest.

there's no precedent for it though, nor is doing it generating the best prices for our players

Eh? Every player he does this with - ends up sold.

there is no precedent for a manager soliciting his own players for sale in the top flight of english football beyond alan pardew, i could not make that clearer, yet other clubs sell their best players for good fees so what's in it for us?

There's never been a precedent (to my knowledge) of a manager being given a percentage of the profits from player sales but... here we are.

Regardless of its merits - i've never seen a manager continuously try to sell his players but he's doing it anyway. So he's setting his own precedent here...

You act as if this club is being run like any other club... it's a joke.

Wanted by Chelsea apparently. Can't see it myself.

Just a matter of time now.

This is where we are, he was only bought with the intention of selling him on at a profit so it shouldn't surprise anyone in the slightest. Cunts.

• 2 weeks later...