Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are these quotes even new quotes or are they the same ones that came out a few weeks ago?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/11338304/Arsenal-transfer-news-Moussa-Sissoko-admits-he-wants-to-leave-Newcastle-and-join-Gunners-a-bigger-club.html

That article implies they are new quotes.

What he's being quoted as saying appears to be the same as a few weeks ago being recycled.  It could be as accurate as Garde playing for Carlisle, at least as far as being new.

• 3 weeks later...

I thoroughly expect him to be gone by the end of the week...

...and I'll have no axe to grind if he does decide to move on. He's got his career to think about and wanting to achieve things before he hangs up his boots is natural and understandable. Him showing a bit of ambition at this point in time contrasts perfectly with our latest managerial appointment and magnifies the differences in ambition and goals. He's not the weird one for having ambition, we're the freaks for actively wanting to stand stock still. 

This has sod all to do with Carver he has been desperatly pimping himself out for some time now. I just find it quite disrespectful to us.

This has sod all to do with Carver he has been desperatly pimping himself out for some time now. I just find it quite disrespectful to us.

He has every right when his employers actively try to not win things/be successful. We probably lied to him to get him to sign in the first place.

...and I'll have no axe to grind if he does decide to move on. He's got his career to think about and wanting to achieve things before he hangs up his boots is natural and understandable. Him showing a bit of ambition at this point in time contrasts perfectly with our latest managerial appointment and magnifies the differences in ambition and goals. He's not the weird one for having ambition, we're the freaks for actively wanting to stand stock still. 

Same sentiment from me. I seem to recall Enriqué got absolutely slated for doing the same though which I could never understand, I always backed him over the move to Liverpool.