Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No post in here for 7 weeks before mine. Superstar midfielder :lol:

Been shit for a while now. Up to January he was probably our player of the season.

Playing for a move, didn't get it even after whoring himself around and now potters about not giving a flying fuck.

:thup:

And all of the footballing intelligence of a fucking crossbar.

Been shit for a while now. Up to January he was probably our player of the season.

Overrated by many. Only capable of sheer athleticism. Some brawn, zero brains.

Playing for us when you have no connection to the club has to suck. The only good thing is the money which you could get at any other club.

Which he's clearly tried to use.

Like Debuchy, as soon as the money is right, he'll go. That's the gig, no point in pretending it's anything else.

Wherever he goes, he'll need a fucking brain transplant to play in a 'footballing team' though.

Arsenal? :lol: You're having a laugh.

TBH I find it hard to blame any individual, the situation is so obviously hopeless.

No one in the entire organization cares, so it's not going to be shocking when a player is like "Fuck it."

Playing for us when you have no connection to the club has to suck. The only good thing is the money which you could get at any other club.

Like Debuchy, as soon as the money is right, he'll go. That's the gig, no point in pretending it's anything else.

Wherever he goes, he'll need a fucking brain transplant to play in a 'footballing team' though.

You have issues.

Like France? :lol:

Completely untrue.

Completely accurate. The guy is just an athlete.

He literally doesn't think or read the game.

Guest neesy111

Completely untrue.

He's been shite for ages now, tactically he's a conference player but his athletic ability makes himself look good.

3 goals and 2 assists all season in league.

3 goals and 6 assists all last season in the league.

6 goals and 8 assists in two years and yet people still think he's some sort of star player.

3 goals and 2 assists all season in league.

3 goals and 6 assists all last season in the league.

6 goals and 8 assists in two years and yet people still think he's some sort of star player.

He plays for us :lol:

TBH I find it hard to blame any individual, the situation is so obviously hopeless.

No one in the entire organization cares, so it's not going to be shocking when a player is like "Fuck it."

Sissoko is a good midfielder for me. Not that I disagree with statements saying he's not exactly an "Arsenal" style player. More suited to Chelsea/City, but he'd probably just eternally be on their bench with all their other good-but-not-great midfielders. Which leaves him minimal options, in the UK at least.

Sissoko is a good midfielder for me. Not that I disagree with statements saying he's not exactly an "Arsenal" style player. More suited to Chelsea/City, but he'd probably just eternally be on their bench with all their other good-but-not-great midfielders. Which leaves him minimal options, in the UK at least.

Won't miss him at all against Spurs, been thinking for a while now that if we had anyone else, he should have been dropped.

Definitely not on his summer holiday though.

I'm not sure we have enough players to drop anyone from any position :lol: :sigh: