Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He was s*** and has been for a while. Every other player had good games

He was really good last week when every other player bar Janmaat was s***

Ah seriously, the lad can't play football. He hasn't been good for 2 years and our so called best player looked lost today while the rest stepped up

Can't play football ffs. He was good last week. He wasn't even particularly bad today.

Awful today. How people can think he's one of, if not our most important player is beyond me.

He is like. He's been turd for the past few games though. But you can't deny that he is one of our best players.

How many actual great games has he had honestly - he has had far more poor games by a long shot. With his attributed he should be dominating the game as he ticks a lot of the right boxes but he consistently fails to produce and continues to make the same mistakes over and over again. As I have said he isn't s*** but he is certainly nowhere near top quality by a long way either and if you say he is one of our best players it is more due to the poor standard and quality of the team than anything else.

Don't necessarily disagree with this. He's not a great player, but he is still one of our best.

Awful today. How people can think he's one of, if not our most important player is beyond me.

He is like. He's been turd for the past few games though. But you can't deny that he is one of our best players.

How many actual great games has he had honestly - he has had far more poor games by a long shot. With his attributed he should be dominating the game as he ticks a lot of the right boxes but he consistently fails to produce and continues to make the same mistakes over and over again. As I have said he isn't s*** but he is certainly nowhere near top quality by a long way either and if you say he is one of our best players it is more due to the poor standard and quality of the team than anything else.

Don't necessarily disagree with this. He's not a great player, but he is still one of our best.

Unfortunately you may be right.

For me it's the fact that I kind of expect a little bit more from him than other players, seeing as he seem to be a automatic starter no matter how bad he plays, and he should be one of our best players. My feeling with him is that he plays well in average, but he rarely brings out that extra. It doesn't happen often enough, especially against the lower placed teams when you would expect him to be levels above the opponents players.

You kind of always sit back feeling he didn't play to his full potential in too many games.

why the fuck would you want him sold? not his biggest fan but would much rather have him in our squad than not have him in our current predicament

I think we could put a better team out without him, but we won't because of his name and perceived value.

He's Obertan with muscle, and I'm not sure which is smaller his brain or his heart, either way comparing them to a pea would be complementary.

His attitude stinks as well, and no doubt infectious on the squad. Him & cisse just don't give a fuck and clearly want out, but unlike cabaye haven't got it in them as footballers to play their way in to a move away.

Not sure on Tiote, but the signs are the same, probably with him is he's quite clearly our best defensive midfield option, and we really do suffer for not having anything else like him.

Sell sissoko and put the money and squad place in to a defensive option and as a team we will be much better off. I think the club were surprised to still have him on the books in September, thry were banking on him leaving and paying towards more defenders. Fingers crossed that happens in January, we might just stay up if so.

I honestly don't get the hate :lol:

I don't think he's a winger but he's still more likely to beat a fullback than Thauvin has ever looked.

Ever? In his whole five week long NUFC career?

Also, wasn't his first touch in a NUFC shirt to put one of the best fullbacks in the league on his arse?

Over the start of this season (6 games) and the full two previous seasons he's played 75 games contributing only 7 goals and 9 assists. This is from someone who many seem to credit as our most attacking threat.

He's very much part of the problem imho. I'd (very) happily see him replaced by someone more effective.

Mahrez of Leicester has a virtually identical record from only 32 games (coming off the bench in 5 of them).

Wes pissing Hoolahan has a goal and five assists for Norwich over the last 6 games alone.

Payet has three goals and three assists in first six games from West Ham.

Sissoko's record is similar to Larsson's at Sunderland who has has 5 goals and 9 assists over the last few seasons.

That's not to mention some of his decision making which is absolutely woeful. The guy is as thick as a prison wall and the sooner Schteve recgonises it and bins him the better.

Over the start of this season (6 games) and the full two previous seasons he's played 75 games contributing only 7 goals and 9 assists. This is from someone who many seem to credit as our most attacking threat.

He's very much part of the problem imho. I'd (very) happily see him replaced by someone more effective.

Mahrez of Leicester has a virtually identical record from only 32 games (coming off the bench in 5 of them).

Wes pissing Hoolahan has a goal and five assists for Norwich over the last 6 games alone.

Payet has three goals and three assists in first six games from West Ham.

Sissoko's record is similar to Larsson's at Sunderland who has has 5 goals and 9 assists over the last few seasons.

That's not to mention some of his decision making which is absolutely woeful. The guy is as thick as a prison wall and the sooner Schteve recgonises it and bins him the better.

It's a good point, but I think any return from anyone in our side over the last year is a job well done as we've been that shocking overall.  I don't like the bloke but I'd prefer him in our side than out.

I was furious with Sissoko yesterday as the last 20 mins of him was poor, in particular defensively as he cost us a goal with that foul. But before that he was decent and his driving run led to the corner which got us our second. It's that sort of threat which he brings that nobody else can.

Been a victim of absolutely piss poor coaching as much as anything. He's never been given a consistent run in a position that best suits his abilities nor has had the coaching and guidance to make sure he settles into that position.

Guest neesy111

Not really a winger, not really a DM and not really a midfielder.

Not really a footballer in general, more an athlete.

Reminds me of Dyer in that respect, someone without a defined position / preferred position.

Not really a winger, not really a DM and not really a midfielder.

Not really a footballer in general, more an athlete.

Reminds me of Dyer in that respect, someone without a defined position / preferred position.

Not a bad shout that actually. He'll probably amount to the same as Dyer when the chips are down.